[1.11] Ship Manifest (Adopted) 6.0.2.0 (2020-12-30)

micha

On 9/16/2020 at 7:56 AM, micha said:

I'm really sorry, but I'm seriously busy with work (as in dayjob) right now.  I will take a look as soon as I can, but that may still be a few weeks away... Please ping me again if you haven't heard by the end of the month.

No worries. Nobody gets to expect free work out of you. If you get to it, you get to it. Stay sane. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 12:48 PM, dlrk said:

Hello all.  Long time.  Micha, i totally understand the work thing.  I myself have spent the past 2.5 years on an adventure.  Angular7/8, React, Bootstrap, Azure, Java, Javascript, Eclipse, Weblogic, jrebel Jenkins, etc.  crash course.  I'm coming up for air.  If you would like, I'm willing to take a look.  I'll catch up on your repo and see if I can bring mine up to date.  I'll also try to answer some questions that have been raised here if anyone is interested.

Edited by Papa_Joe

On 8/26/2020 at 6:41 AM, micha said:

Not a known glitch... will take a look.  

There was / is code in place to prevent the transfer if the module is full.  Technically, it should move one of the kerbals in the destination module back into the source module.  I will take a look.  I've merged micha's latest master into my dev branch. If I have some luck, I'll submit a PR.

On 8/26/2020 at 2:43 AM, Tokamak said:

This mod is on my essential mod list, because it is so useful. One thing though... when I try to transfer a kerbal to a module that is already full, they tend to disappear and are marked as dead. Is this a known glitch?

Hi Tokamak,

Could you detail exactly how you try to move the kerbal as well as what settings you have in SM? Do you have ConnectedLivingSpace installed as well? Any other mods?  A log file would be really useful... and ideally a savegame (with no required mods) which can repro the issue.  Just had a quick play and I can't repro..

@Papa_Joe Hello and greetings :) Long time no see, I hope you're keeping well! Did you manage to get things compiled and running?

5 hours ago, micha said:

Hi Tokamak,

Could you detail exactly how you try to move the kerbal as well as what settings you have in SM? Do you have ConnectedLivingSpace installed as well? Any other mods?  A log file would be really useful... and ideally a savegame (with no required mods) which can repro the issue.  Just had a quick play and I can't repro..

@Papa_Joe Hello and greetings :) Long time no see, I hope you're keeping well! Did you manage to get things compiled and running?

I did, thanks!.  I'm reworking the distribution portion to fit my environment, but I have it merged and compiled.  Looking into it now.

4 hours ago, Papa_Joe said:

I did, thanks!.  I'm reworking the distribution portion to fit my environment, but I have it merged and compiled.  Looking into it now

I tried hard to make it easy to adapt to any developer environment.. let me know if you have any questions. All you should have to do is to set the KSPDIR variable in the ShipManifest.User.props file.

1 hour ago, micha said:

I tried hard to make it easy to adapt to any developer environment.. let me know if you have any questions. All you should have to do is to set the KSPDIR variable in the ShipManifest.User.props file.

Indeed. I freely admit my original structure was NOT set up for all developers :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2020 at 4:12 AM, santiagokof said:

hi, there's a way to resize mod windows? the main and transfer windows are too little to show all the info.

https://prnt.sc/v1u4i5

Hi @santiagokof

I had a quick look and it's not difficult to add resizing the windows, but it will take some time.  Certainly something I'll look at for the next release.

In the meantime I've just released a small update to finally release  @Grassland's chinese translation - thank you so much and sorry for the long delay!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 5:23 AM, theleg said:

KSP 1.11 update?

Donations to allow me to quit my full time job and work on this instead?

FIrst of all (I haven't had a chance to test yet) it is highly likely that this mod continues to work just fine in 1.11 - have you tried it?  If so, it would be valuable for me and the rest of the community to post your test results here along with any issues.

Secondly when I do get around to verifying/updating it, I will post here.

Sorry, but modding KSP is a volunteer project for most, if not all, modders, with at best the occasional beer token. Asking for updates shortly after a KSP update drops is considered quite rude in this community and has, in the past, led to some modders quitting entirely. Please be respectful of the many unpaid hours people put into this.

1 hour ago, eberkain said:

when i press the EVA button nothing happens.  How is it supposed to work?  I suspect user error.

Nothing at all?

If the part which the crew member is in has a hatch then the Kerbal should go on EVA.  If it has no hatch, then an error message should show up. It works for me so if the error persists, can you please share the log file and/or your save file so I can check?

3 hours ago, micha said:

Nothing at all?

If the part which the crew member is in has a hatch then the Kerbal should go on EVA.  If it has no hatch, then an error message should show up. It works for me so if the error persists, can you please share the log file and/or your save file so I can check?

I tried them all, nada.  So I think it must be because of this patch I'm using.  

@PART[*]:FINAL
{
    !INTERNAL{}
}

No internals must break the function somehow. 

• 1 month later...

Hello and thank you for keeping alive this mod. I read that we can use it to refuel ships and indeed it does. What would be great is to have an option to refuel all, so with a single click everything is refill.

Thx.

Edit: This is now unnecessary. A new  option incorporated to Interestellar Fuel switch solves the problem gracefully.

Edited by Tacombel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all, 

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but...  Is it possible to select all of the crew in a part as a group to transfer to another part?  Or do I need to click on "transfer" for each individual Kerbal?

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 AM, micha said:

I had a quick look and it's not difficult to add resizing the windows, but it will take some time.  Certainly something I'll look at for the next release.

I have some RSS pain in my right hand, a larger window would be a welcome accessibility addition as clicking and scrolling is a little much! I'm so excited you've got an idea for it.

Regardless, as it is it's top 5 for me, a must install.  Moving fuel and large crew transfers is a breeze even if the window is tiny ;)

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but...  Is it possible to select all of the crew in a part as a group to transfer to another part?  Or do I need to click on "transfer" for each individual Kerbal?

@jinnantonixI don't think so, no. You mean like dump the whole capsule crew into a station for example? I am 90% sure you cannot.

Edited by ElonsMusk

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 11:55 AM, ElonsMusk said:

I have some RSS pain in my right hand, a larger window would be a welcome accessibility addition as clicking and scrolling is a little much! I'm so excited you've got an idea for it.

Regardless, as it is it's top 5 for me, a must install.  Moving fuel and large crew transfers is a breeze even if the window is tiny ;)

@jinnantonixI don't think so, no. You mean like dump the whole capsule crew into a station for example? I am 90% sure you cannot.

I installed this mod wanting that exact same functionality, and I thought that I had to go one by one also (I had to transfer *48* to a space station)...
HOWEVER, you can do this!  In the crew transfer window, on the source side click the VESSEL checkbox.  Now you can multi-select kerbals to transfer :)  as many as you'd like.  then set the destination part on the right side, click transfer, and you're done.  Takes the same amount of time to transfer the entire selection as it normally does to transfer 1 kerbal.

3 hours ago, ss8913 said:

I installed this mod wanting that exact same functionality, and I thought that I had to go one by one also (I had to transfer *48* to a space station)...
HOWEVER, you can do this!  In the crew transfer window, on the source side click the VESSEL checkbox.  Now you can multi-select kerbals to transfer :)  as many as you'd like.  then set the destination part on the right side, click transfer, and you're done.  Takes the same amount of time to transfer the entire selection as it normally does to transfer 1 kerbal.

Wicked! I didn't know this, very helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

I found a strange behavior! When I selected the crew transfer feature, if I selected the same part on both panels, only 1 kerbal is shown!

eEYC3A9.png

H5Kanux.png

Thanks.

* Question: Why I'm not able to fill or empty Solid Fuel on the launchpad? I was able to manage all other resources, like Liquid Fuel, Oxidizer,  Ablator, Electric Charge, etc...

Edited by Dominiquini

• 1 month later...