Can anyone help me identify what is causing my game to crash on load?

The game crashes between the point it finishes loading the mods and before it displays the main menu.

It freezes on the black screen with the loading icon in the bottom right hand corner.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g5LI2H3P59OqVaRSA4F3AzXd1gPbVOqQ/view?usp=sharing

Here's a link to my log file from my last attempt to load.

I'm running KSP 1.8.1

Also, I suspect the issue is related to extrasolar..however after reinstalling it the game worked...but after closing it and going to open it again it was once again freezing up at that same point.

My specs are windows 10, i5 6500, 16gb ram, GTX 1080

I'm fairly computer literate so I don't need to be handheld through a solution, I've just reached a point of frustration and would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Edited by Fergrim

Hi there @Fergrim,

On 3/6/2020 at 11:02 PM, Fergrim said:

I'm fairly computer literate so I don't need to be handheld through a solution

That makes things a lot easier :)

For starters, I'd delete the four MM cache files directly under GameData to force MM to rebuilt them. Also make sure you don't have any MiniAVC anymore, can be easily done by the ZeroMiniAVC mod from @linuxgurugamer

And just to be sure, all your mods are good for 1.8.1, and there are no conflicts?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I know I'm really late to respond here, but I'll try to locate this as I'm still having the same issue.

Though I CAN tell you it's related to the extra solar mod.  It adds another star system outside of Kerbol.

I'm running 1.8.1 as it's the latest that kopernicus is good for. 

but to be certain, where can I find this crash.dmp?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.