Refilling EVA propellant

no estoy seguro si es posible llenar el propelente EVA de los kerbals ¿se puede? ¿Como?

[Moderator added translation]
I'm not sure if it is possible to fill the EVA propellant with the kerbals, can it? how?

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

Another auto translation gives me

"I'm not sure if it's possible to fill out the Kerbals propellant EVA, can you? How?"

Usually, it's as simple as @James Kerman just said, enter a pod, and the Kerbal's EVA fuel is automatically topped to 5 units.

If I remember correctly, you did ask the same question a few days ago. I was very puzzled, never heard about that issue before.

Trying to find the root of the issue, do you have any mods?

And can you provide some details about your installation as per this thread please:

4 minutes ago, Ivanlol151 said:

thanks and sorry for dont write in english  from now on im going to write in english

All good, no worries :) 

Pretty sure we have many Spanish speaking folks around here, unfortunately the language specific forums in general are neglected by almost everyone.

If there are truly language barriers, I'm sure our Spanish speaking members are happy to help, but that doesn't include me, my proficiency of Spanish language simply equals zero :D 

I think there was one version of KSP where you could transfer EVA propellant between Kerbals if they were close enough to each other.

Otherwise, the only way to refill the EVA propellant is to board a command pod and then EVA again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.