[1.9.x] TUFX - Post Processing

Shadowmage

7 hours ago, Caerfinon said:

OK, I have been informed by higher powers (wife) that supper is delayed. So here we go:

Card: RTX 2070 SUPER

Driver: 466.11 (was previously 465.89 )

Loaded game in sandbox mode. KSP ver 1.11.1.3066

TUFX is working normal. No menu issues. No glitching. No issues in ksp.log

@Beetlecat

That's actually good to know, in part. My rolling back of the driver may have "fixed" it in part due to the cleanup of my driver configs. I'll try re-updating again. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Jhorriga said:

Having issues with shadows being glitchy

you might try changing your scatterer quality preset to something higher. i was having a lot of shadow shading issues, and that's what fixed them for me. The latest scatterer release changed the default quality value to be lower, so if you're like me, you started seeing these when you updated to the latest scatterer. sorry if it's not that - but that's what worked for me. you can see my pictures in the scatterer thread.

I am using TUFX with Astronomer's Visual Pack and I'm finding that the orbit prediction lines from maneuver nodes are really dim (almost invisible) when I zoom in to a certain point (kinda hard to plan maneuvers while being forced to zoom out to see be able to see what I am doing). Resolved when I remove TUFX. I really don't know what any of the settings for tufx do, does anyone know if any of them are specific to orbit lines? I'm also using scatterer and E.V.E.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

I don’t really see a use case for that. 

Why not? I think it would greatly improve how IVA's look. Especially for folks like me who use RPM, and spend a bit more time in them.

• 2 weeks later...

Given that this uses the Unity Post Processing package, do you think it'd be possible to implement this mod into KSP2, given it is on Unity? Maybe even being able to use the same .cfg files from the first game?

1 hour ago, Vovical said:

Given that this uses the Unity Post Processing package, do you think it'd be possible to implement this mod into KSP2, given it is on Unity? Maybe even being able to use the same .cfg files from the first game?

Well, "I'm sure it's possible" -- but let's wait to see what KSP already provides by way of visuals/adjustments. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 3:08 PM, avalancha said:

Hello everyone, I searched the topic and read the OP, but I don't see any mention of CKAN. Is there a chance this mod will come to CKAN at some point? :)

Thanks a ton for your work!

I don't know if you already found it, but TUFX is now on CKAN.

• 3 weeks later...

On 1/27/2021 at 11:46 PM, Dakitess said:

Is there any known issue regarding the inability to take Supersize Screenshot while using TUFx ?

On 2/12/2021 at 3:52 PM, JonnyOThan said:

Huh, I came here to ask this exact question.

I'm seeing the same problem. On 1.12.2 with the latest TUFX SCREENSHOT_SUPERSIZE appears to be malfunctioning. I have a LOT of mods, though (JNSQ, EVE, Scatterer, Planetshine, others), so I'm hoping somebody else has some insight before I dive in and start trying to isolate the problem to open a Github issue.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.