TweakScale Companion Program - 2024.02.20.0

Lisias

Hi @Lisias

I would like to have some clarifications regarding the TweakScale Companion program, the name for each companions and the AddOn which is referenced in the FOR[] statement.
At the moment for Near Future AddOns, -and if I correctly understands- the strategy is to provide one unique companion TweakScaleCompanion_NF which embeds patches for all NF AddOns. One companion for a suite.

If I take the NFS TS patch, each part patch looks like the following

@PART[nfs-panel-deploying-advanced-1x2-mro-1]:NEEDS[TweakScale]:FOR[TweakScaleCompanion_NFS] // K2-A 1x2 Advanced Photovoltaic Panels

I have a few questions
1/ For AddOns whose parts do not have any prefix and no such short name (imho very bad practise but we have to deal with it or we don't manage the AddOn) how do we choose this shortname? Trigram way from the name of the AddOn?
2/ Why don't we use the same shortname for all AddOns part of a whole suite? (this is a real question I am not trying to be sarcastic)
3/ How the game/Module Manager handles this FOR regarding the AddOns names which have been loaded? How AddOn names are loaded by the game/MM? Does that mean that a FOR[foo] creates a new AddOn name foo?

3 hours ago, OnlyLightMatters said:

Hi @Lisias

I would like to have some clarifications regarding the TweakScale Companion program, the name for each companions and the AddOn which is referenced in the FOR[] statement.
At the moment for Near Future AddOns, -and if I correctly understands- the strategy is to provide one unique companion TweakScaleCompanion_NF which embeds patches for all NF AddOns. One companion for a suite.

Yes, this is the idea. However, Kerbal proposes, Kraken disposes. :P

With the SMCE and now NF support on the go, and with the scarce time to real handle the boilerplate for each one of that Add'Ons, packing similar Add'Ons together ended up being a better idea , including from the user point of view: Add'Ons of the same "family" are likely to be used together (as The Mark IV with the Near Future Aeronautics).

3 hours ago, OnlyLightMatters said:

I have a few questions
1/ For AddOns whose parts do not have any prefix and no such short name (imho very bad practise but we have to deal with it or we don't manage the AddOn) how do we choose this shortname? Trigram way from the name of the AddOn?
2/ Why don't we use the same shortname for all AddOns part of a whole suite? (this is a real question I am not trying to be sarcastic)
3/ How the game/Module Manager handles this FOR regarding the AddOns names which have been loaded? How AddOn names are loaded by the game/MM? Does that mean that a FOR[foo] creates a new AddOn name foo?

1) Nice question. To the moment, I was "lucky" as almost all of the ones I did already had a very known and accepted acronym.

But life is not expected to get easy with us every day, I think I need to maintain a table for acronyms on the TweakScale Companion Program repo.

2) Not exactly sure I understood (not being sarcastic neither, I'm currently unable to drink Coffee, making my days a lot more difficult. :P ).

I think you are asking why I'm using :FOR[TweakScaleCompanion_NF_NFS] (see the revised patches) instead of :FOR[TweakScaleCompanion_NF] ? I'll answer this one in the hope of being useful.

The thing is that I'm packing them on the same Companion by practical reasons, not due technical ones. I'm essentially zipping many Companions together to save me some boilerplate but, technically, that things are still separated Companions - they only share the same repo and package due some pointed egg head's decision.

So, it's perfectly possible that some of that embedded Add'On's cousins (or even third parties willing to second guess my patches) would need to be patched :BEFORE or :AFTER some of the others, or even have conditional patches using :NEEDS. So prudence recommends that they should be handled as separated Companions (besides being shoved on a single one).

I have a personal policy of avoiding trimming down technical decisions due political issues. Packing everything on the same Companion was a political decision, not a technical one. So I developed the technical solution as the political issue was not existent, and delegated any problem due it to be handled by the politician that decided the matter (ok, both ones are me - but Software Development is an exercise of Schizophrenia, do you know? :P ).

3) I do not fully know every bit of the Module Manager (yet :sticktongue:), so take what follows with a small grain of salt.

There're two patching models on MM:

• the modern one (with the temporal keywords :FIRST, :LAST, :FINAL, :FOR, :AFTER and :BEFORE and the conditional :NEEDS.
  • And the LEGACY one, where patching are executed by the alphanumerical ordering of the directories and filenames, and so you need to control the patching using the operators (&, %, etc).

We use both at the same time on our daily patching, and the order of the patching is:

1. Nodes with no operator ('insert') are loaded by the KSP GameDatabase first.
  2. Patches for modname values in NEEDS, BEFORE, AFTER, LAST that don't exist are removed.
  3. All patches with :FIRST are applied.
  4. All patches without an ordering directive (:FIRST, :BEFORE, :FOR, :AFTER, :LAST, :FINAL) are applied.
  5. For each item in the Unicode-sorted list of modname values:
    • All patches with :BEFORE are applied
    • All patches with :FOR are applied
    • All patches with :AFTER are applied
  6. All patches with :LAST are applied
  7. All patches with :FINAL are applied

LEGACY patches are applied after :FIRST, but before everything else.

source: https://github.com/sarbian/ModuleManager/wiki/Patch-Ordering

What I found, additionally, is that MM includes the subdirectory of the Add'On on the "FOR DATABASE" when it finishes that directory (or when it enters it? Another thing to be digged out from the code). So, if I have a patch with the temporal keyword :FOR[FOOBAR] on a file on GameData/Foo/Bar/patch.cfg, I will end up with two entries on that "FOR DATABASE": FOOBAR and Foo (I don't know if we will have a Foo/Bar entry too, need to dig on that code to be sure).

In time, on the NFS you will find a "FIX ME" about not being possible to delete a root node with a temporal keyword. This had bitten my SAS horribly  - I need to find some time to dig on that code and see what is happening and try to figure out a way to implement it if possible....

Edited by Lisias
Tyops, as usulla....

@Lisias - If you'd like, here is an AirplanePlus TweakScale config I wrote. It makes some assumptions about how parts should be scaled based on what the default TweakScale configs do with stock parts (mass exponents by part types).

HOWEVER, for an unknown reason, despite looking like TweakScale's stock patches, my patches for APP engines and crewed parts do not seem to get applied - there are no scaling controls for these parts in the editor, but other parts (like wings, cargo bays, whatever) work fine. For reference, here's what the included TweakScale patch looks like for a stock engine chosen at random - this engine is scalable in the editor:

@PART[miniJetEngine] // J-20 "Juno" Basic Jet Engine
{
    #@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Engine]/MODULE[TweakScale] { }
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 0.625
    }
}

Here's what an example of one of mine looks like - this is an identical format (except for the TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR, of course) to every other patch, most of which work - this engine is not scalable in the editor:

@PART[S2APU]:NEEDS[TweakScale&AirplanePlus]
{
	%MODULE[TweakScale]
	{
		%type = stack
		%defaultScale = 2.5
	}
}

...Whut?

I should note that TS didn't provide any warning about these parts - only the standard 9 stock parts that fail sanity checks (because of variants). Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8i8zitff2zkq8db/TweakScaleAPPPatch_KSP.log?dl=0

Some APP engine parts use FSTextureSwitch (or meshswitch), but even engines that do not have any switchers also fail to get scaling controls in the editor... just in case that was an issue.

Anyway, here's the config if you want to use it as a TweakScale Companion: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqs7yv9tujqv7f2/TweakScaleCompanion_APP.cfg?dl=0

Edited by AccidentalDisassembly

5 hours ago, AccidentalDisassembly said:

Here's what an example of one of mine looks like - this is an identical format (except for the TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR, of course) to every other patch, most of which work - this engine is not scalable in the editor:

@PART[S2APU]:NEEDS[TweakScale&AirplanePlus]
{
	%MODULE[TweakScale]
	{
		%type = stack
		%defaultScale = 2.5
	}
}

...Whut?

I should note that TS didn't provide any warning about these parts - only the standard 9 stock parts that fail sanity checks (because of variants). Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8i8zitff2zkq8db/TweakScaleAPPPatch_KSP.log?dl=0

Well...It's Working For Me ™ :)

MYfkq4T.png

From your log, I found that your patch is not being applied at al, because it's not mentioned on the "Applying update" . Follows every single mention of the S2APU part on your log:

[LOG 18:35:08.258] Load(Texture): AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/S2APUtex1
[LOG 18:35:08.266] Load(Texture): AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/S2APUtex2
[LOG 18:35:25.009] Config(@PART[S2APU]:NEEDS[AirplanePlus]) 002_CommunityPartsTitles/Localization/patch_airplane-plus/@PART[S2APU]:NEEDS[AirplanePlus]
[LOG 18:35:25.024] Config(PART) AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2/S2APU
[LOG 18:35:08.493] Applying update 002_CommunityPartsTitles/Localization/patch_airplane-plus/@PART[S2APU]:NEEDS[AirplanePlus] to AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2.cfg/PART[S2APU]
[LOG 18:35:10.227] Applying update PartInfo/PartInfo/@PART[*]:Final to AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2.cfg/PART[S2APU]
[LOG 18:35:32.348] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2/S2APU'
[LOG 18:35:32.366] PartLoader: Part 'AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2/S2APU' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 18:35:32.371] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'S2APU'
[LOG 18:43:20.299] S2APU added to ship - part count: 7
[LOG 18:43:22.334] deleting part S2APU
[LOG 18:43:31.090] S2APU added to ship - part count: 7
[LOG 18:43:33.208] deleting part S2APU

Now check with mine (that works):

[LOG 02:09:07.296] [ModuleManager] INFO: Applying update UmbraSpaceIndustries/MKS/Patches/ScrapParts/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[FlagSite],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]] to AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2.cfg/PART[S2APU]
[LOG 02:09:07.440] [ModuleManager] INFO: Applying update __LOCAL/AirplanePlus/tweakscale/@PART[S2APU]:NEEDS[TweakScale&AirplanePlus] to AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2.cfg/PART[S2APU]
[LOG 02:09:20.586] Load(Texture): AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/S2APUtex1
[LOG 02:09:20.623] Load(Texture): AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/S2APUtex2
[LOG 02:11:45.377] Config(PART) AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2/S2APU
[LOG 02:11:45.501] Config(@PART[S2APU]:NEEDS[TweakScale&AirplanePlus]) __LOCAL/AirplanePlus/tweakscale/@PART[S2APU]:NEEDS[TweakScale&AirplanePlus]
[LOG 02:11:59.476] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2/S2APU'
[LOG 02:11:59.585] PartLoader: Part 'AirplanePlus/Parts/Utility/APU/parts2/S2APU' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 02:11:59.598] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'S2APU'
[LOG 02:17:15.073] S2APU added to ship - part count: 2
[LOG 02:17:57.216] S2APU added to ship - part count: 3
[LOG 02:18:02.310] S2APU added to ship - part count: 4
[LOG 02:18:08.460] S2APU added to ship - part count: 3

Check if you put the file on the right place (perhaps you fired up the wrong KSP?), if it have the right extension (.cfg) or if KSP have read permissions for the directory and file.

I tested on KSP 1.8.1, as AirplanePlus thread doesn't mention is compatible with KSP 1.9.x

The APP parts are definitely compatible with KSP 1.9.x, they're just parts like every other part (most of them, at least) - and the patch is definitely a .cfg and I definitely fired up the right KSP. The patches do get applied to many parts, just not some parts... And if that patch works for you, it should work for me too! In theory. I just don't know what else in the directory could be interfering...

EDIT: I found at least one error in the patch! Maybe that was it. Trying again.

EDIT: Wow, I should have used my own error-checking tools. I missed a closing curly brace in the patch, and that was the issue. It is fixed in this file here (same file name and dropbox link as before, overwritten):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqs7yv9tujqv7f2/TweakScaleCompanion_APP.cfg?dl=0

Edited by AccidentalDisassembly

• 2 weeks later...

Announce

Pre Release 0.0.1.0 for TweakScale Companion for Firespitter ALPHA are on the wild. Download on the OP or in https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_FS/releases .

This Companion fixes the long due problem with parts with FSBuoyancy. #hurray

This only works with the latest TweakScale 2.5.0.x Beta. TweakScale 2.4.4.0 will handle this Companion correctly.

And use S.A.V.E. just in case. This thingy is still Alpha;) 

Known Issues:

• The original PAW Control giving the raw value for buoyancy had to be deactivated, and a new one using Percentages was added on its place.
    • The raw values (current and max) are displayed below the new Control.
  • When you drop a new part into the craft, the code that initialises the Module is failing and you ended up with a huge negative value on the current Raw Buoyancy. Just manually set it and from this point things appears to work
    • This will be fixed in the next release - I run out of time for this Companion and decided to release it as is in Alpha status so people can test it.

Announce

Pre Release 0.0.1.0 for TweakScale Companion for Airplane Plus BETA are on the wild. Download on the OP or in https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_APlus/releases .

TweakScale 2.4.4.0 will be the minimum supported release, and it's working fine on the TweakScale 2.5.0.x Beta, but you can try on TweakScale 2.4.3 - no guarantees, however: i didn't tested it on 2.4.3.

And use S.A.V.E. just in case. This thingy is Beta;) 

Known Issues:

Ping @kerbalaviator, @AccidentalDisassembly, @Commodoregamer118, @xD-FireStriker, @Acid_Burn9, @Vectorv12, @Mathrilord, @TranceaddicT! I think you may like this (but, as I said above, proceed with caution , try it on backups!)

Edited by Lisias
hit "Save" too soon

9 hours ago, Lisias said:

Announce

Pre Release 0.0.1.0 for TweakScale Companion for Airplane Plus BETA are on the wild. Download on the OP or in https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_APlus/releases .

TweakScale 2.4.4.0 will be the minimum supported release, and it's working fine on the TweakScale 2.5.0.x Beta, but you can try on TweakScale 2.4.3 - no guarantees, however: i didn't tested it on 2.4.3.

And use S.A.V.E. just in case. This thingy is Beta;) 

Known Issues:

Ping @kerbalaviator, @AccidentalDisassembly, @Commodoregamer118, @xD-FireStriker, @Acid_Burn9, @Vectorv12, @Mathrilord, @TranceaddicT! I think you may like this (but, as I said above, proceed with caution , try it on backups!)

Sweet i was wonder why i was pinged. tbh i compleatly forgot i borught up the broken TMasterson5's patches. Tweakscale is starting to get better i just hope 1.10 doesnt break it again.
Btw where can i find Version 2.4.4.0 i can only find Tweakscale 2.5.0.13, Tweakscale 2.3.3.14 and older on github

39 minutes ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Btw where can i find Version 2.4.4.0 i can only find Tweakscale 2.5.0.13, Tweakscale 2.3.3.14 and older on github

2.4.4.x is work in progress, it lives only on my machine for now. It will be released, ideally, together KSP 1.10 in a few weeks.

The beta 2.5.0.x (a development road map where everything is tried  first) is working fine with every Companion, but since that thingy is beta, it's risky to use it on long term gaming.

BUT, some Companions may work on the current 2.4.3.14, what's happening is that I don't have the available time to give support for it on 2.4.3.x series (as these ones as EoL and I'm running to finish 2.4.4.0 in time for KSP 1.10), and, frankly, it's the only reason it's still beta.

Try it on discardable KSP savegames just in case to wet your feet on it first - if nothing weird happens now, nothing weird will happen on 2.4.4 for sure. I'm just worried a bit about deprecated and unmaintained patches on the wild that could silently break the Companion parches (and vice-versa), a nasty situation where savegames get compromised. That's the reason I need to issue 2.4.4.x, that will provide support for the Companions to detect these incompatible patches and issue a Houston when this happens.

2 minutes ago, Lisias said:

I'm just worried a bit about deprecated and unmaintained patches on the wild that could silently break the Companion parches (and vice-versa), a nasty situation where savegames get compromised. That's the reason I need to issue 2.4.4.x, that will provide support for the Companions to detect these incompatible patches and issue a Houston when this happens.

That is a good call, are you the only one working on the companion patches?

So if i read it correctly the airplane plus patch shouldnt cause kracken as long as there isnt a broke patch that does the same thing pressent? 
How stable would the Near Future patch be? The install im working on is my new forever save but i am running S.A.V.E so any issues i should beable to roll back and backup crafts.

52 minutes ago, xD-FireStriker said:

That is a good call, are you the only one working on the companion patches?

No. @OnlyLightMatters authored the ReStock+ ones, and I'm publishing it under the Companion brand.

3 minutes ago, xD-FireStriker said:

So if i read it correctly the airplane plus patch shouldnt cause kracken as long as there isnt a broke patch that does the same thing pressent? 

Yep. Since Airplane Plus does not introduce new modules (as KIS, KAS, Firespitter, etc), it's unlikely that a TweakScale patch would do any harm.

Rogue patching is the concern here. Classic Add'Ons , obviously, are way more prone to this problem. Lots of personal customisations published in the past, tons of potential toe stomping fest's on the wild! :)

8 minutes ago, xD-FireStriker said:

How stable would the Near Future patch be? The install im working on is my new forever save but i am running S.A.V.E so any issues i should beable to roll back and backup crafts.

Proceed with caution, I would not risk any ongoing savegame yet. I didn't really tested the thing yet, essentially there're no warnings or errors on MM log but I may had did a mistake on the patches myself and then it would inject problems on the savegame (KSP now shoves new prefab data into living crafts, so a mistake of mine on a patch would mangle everything when the savegame is loaded).

Announce

Pre Release 0.0.2.0 for TweakScale Companion for Airplane Plus BETA are on the wild. Download on the OP or in https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_APP/releases .

This release fixes an issue reported by @xD-FireStriker. Thanks, buddy!

TweakScale 2.4.4.0 will be the minimum supported release, and it's working fine on the TweakScale 2.5.0.x Beta, but you can try on TweakScale 2.4.3.x - no guarantees, however: i didn't tested it on 2.4.3.

And use S.A.V.E. just in case. This thingy is Beta;) 

Known Issues:

NOTE:

The Companion installation folder was changed to GameData/TweakScaleCompanion/APP to better cope with currently used abbreviations on Forum. If you already installed it, you need to delete GameData/TweakScaleCompanion/APlus .

Edited by Lisias
reissue

21 hours ago, Lisias said:

Just came back for this.  New install on the way.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:48 AM, Lisias said:
  • TweakScale Companion for KIS (ALPHA)
    • Adds (up to date) TweakScale /L patches for Kerbal Inventory System (KIS).
    • Compatible to the upcoming TweakScale 2.5.x (Beta) only.
    • Downloads
      • Github
      • SpaceDock - Soon
      • CurseForge - Soon
      • CKAN - Soon
    •   Reveal hidden contents

In a Hurry

Source

Documentation

Official Distribution Sites:

See NOTICE for further copyright and trademarks notices.

Refences

TweakScale /L (LisiasT)

Kerbal Inventory System (KIS) (IgorZ)

You have the option to choose the license that best suits you (when applicable).

Description

TweakScale Companion for Kerbal Inventory System adds (up to date) TweakScale /L support for ( surprisingly :P ) Kerbal Inventory System (KIS).

Installation

Detailed installation instructions are now on its own file (see the In a Hurry section) and on the distribution file.

License

This work is double licensed as follows:

• SKL 1.0. See here
        • You are free to:
          • Use : unpack and use the material in any computer or device
          • Redistribute: redistribute the original package in any medium
        • Under the following terms:
          • You agree to use the material only on (or to) KSP
          • You don't alter the package in any form or way (but you can embedded it)
          • You don't change the material in any way, and retain any copyright notices
          • You must explicitly state the author's Copyright, as well an Official Site for downloading the original and new versions (the one you used to download is good enough)
      • GPL 2.0. See here
        • You are free to:
          • Redistribute : redistribute the original package in any medium
          • Adapt : Reuse, modify or incorporate source code into your works (and redistribute it!)
          • You retain any copyright notices
          • You recognize and respect any trademarks
          • You don't impersonate the authors, neither redistribute a derivative that could be misrepresented as theirs.
          • You credit the author and republish the copyright notices on your works where the work is used.
          • You relicense (and fully comply) your works using GPL 2.0 (or later)
          • You don't mix your work with GPL incompatible works.
      • If by some reason the GPL would be invalid for you, rest assured that you still retain the right to Use the Work under SKL 1.0.

• TweakScale Companion for NF (BETA)
    • Adds (up to date) TweakScale /L patches for Near Future Add'Ons.
    • Compatible to the upcoming TweakScale 2.4.4.x and up.
      • You can try it on the Current 2.4.3.x series, but I didn't tested on it!
    • Downloads
      • Github
      • SpaceDock - Soon
      • CurseForge - Soon
      • CKAN - Soon

In a Hurry

Source

Documentation

Refences

TweakScale /L (LisiasT)

Description

TweakScale Companion for Near Future Solar adds (up to date) TweakScale /L support for ( surprisingly :P ) Near Future Solar.

Installation

Detailed installation instructions are now on its own file (see the In a Hurry section) and on the distribution file.

License

• SKL 1.0. See here
        • You are free to:
          • You must explicitly state the author's Copyright, as well an Official Site for downloading the original and new versions (the one you used to download is good enough)
      • GPL 2.0. See here
        • You are free to:
          • Adapt : Reuse, modify or incorporate source code into your works (and redistribute it!)
          • You don't impersonate the authors, neither redistribute a derivative that could be misrepresented as theirs.
          • You credit the author and republish the copyright notices on your works where the code is used.
      • If by some reason the GPL would be invalid for you, rest assured that you still retain the right to Use the Work under SKL 1.0.

The Github links for these two are swapped.

You have KIS linked to NF and vis-versa.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:48 AM, Lisias said:
  • TweakScale Companion for Firespitter (ALPHA)
    • Adds (up to date) TweakScale /L patches for Kerbal Inventory System (KIS).
    • Compatible to the upcoming TweakScale 2.5.x (Beta) only.
    • Downloads
      • Github
      • SpaceDock - Soon
      • CurseForge - Soon
      • CKAN - Soon

In a Hurry

Source

Documentation

Description

TweakScale Companion for Firespitter adds (up to date) TweakScale /L support for ( surprisingly :P ) Firespitter.

Installation

License

• SKL 1.0. See here
      • You are free to:
    • GPL 2.0. See here
      • You are free to:
        • You credit the author and republish the copyright notices on your works where the work is used.

You have the option to choose the license that best suits you (when applicable).

Refences

TweakScale /L (LisiasT)

Airplane Plus (blackheart612)

Adds (up to date) TweakScale /L patches for Kerbal Inventory System (KIS).

You mean:

Adds (up to date) TweakScale /L patches for Firespitter (FS).

Announce

Pre Release 0.0.1.0 for the new TweakScale Companion Multipass BETA are on the wild. Download on the OP or in https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_Multipass/releases/tag/RELEASES%2F0.0.1.0 .

Spoiler

This Companion will support that myriad of small Add'Ons that would make too much of a hassle to support individually.

Currently, supporting Arc Aerospace's Wyvern. The patches provided works for KSP 1.2.2 to the 1.9.1, by the way, with support for both the classic release from @zlsa to a new one adapted to modern KSP.

TweakScale 2.4.4.0 will be the minimum supported release, and it's working fine on the TweakScale 2.5.0.x Beta, but you can try on TweakScale 2.4.3.x - no guarantees, however: i didn't tested it on 2.4.3.

Announce

Pre Release 0.0.3.0 for TweakScale Companion for Near Future BETA are on the wild. Download on the OP or in https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_NF/releases

Added Patches for all Near Future add'ons!

• Near Future Aeronautics
  • Near Future Construction
  • Near Future Electrical
  • Near Future Exploration
  • Near Future Construction
  • Near Future Launch Vehicle
  • Near Future Propulsion
  • Near Future Solar
  • Near Future Space Craft

-- note: This thing was published on Sunday, but I forgot to announce it here! :P