TweakScale Companion Program - 2022-0502

Lisias

16 hours ago, markws44 said:

Hello, not sure if this is still active, or if there's another forum page id didn't come across. I am using the tweakscale companion for Waterfall. I've encountered a weird issue. If I install an engine and tweakscale it and then launch, it works correctly. However if I go back and load the same spacecraft from a save file and launch again, the waterfall mesh returns to the original size of the engine before scaling.

Humm… I remember testing about this, and I think I had solved this some time ago… (I usually create an issue to avoid forgetting things…).

Of course, I may be wrong - things were pretty crazy on RL™ in the past 6 months...

So, just to be sure: what version of the Companion are you using? Did you downloaded it from what link? The TSCo for Waterfall was deprecated and replaced by TSCo for Frameworks (so I can concentrate all PKMC plugin support on a single place), so are you using the most recent TSCo for Frameworks, or you are using the older deprecated TSCo for Waterfall?

Ahhh, that must be the issue. I was a little confused in reading the difference between the two, so I opted for version 0.2.0.0 which stated the waterfall support. I will try the updated TSCo for Frameworks. Thanks for the response.

**Edit: Upon further investigation, I thought I had downloaded just the waterfall version, but it was indeed the 0.2.0.0 Frameworks version downloaded from here: https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_Frameworks/releases/tag/PRERELEASE%2F0.2.0.0

So not sure what the issue may be.

Edited by markws44

3 hours ago, markws44 said:

**Edit: Upon further investigation, I thought I had downloaded just the waterfall version, but it was indeed the 0.2.0.0 Frameworks version downloaded from here: https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_Frameworks/releases/tag/PRERELEASE%2F0.2.0.0

So not sure what the issue may be.

So you really found something - apparently I was wrong about having the "Reload Scene" fixed.

Can you do me a favor? Can you post our KSP.log after reproducing the problem here or in the Github issue?

https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScaleCompanion_Frameworks/issues/3

I don't know if I will need it, but if by some reason I could not reproduce it when I manage to have time to check this, I will need the KSP.log to search for some oddities and this will save me some time if it is already there!

Cheers, and thanks for the report!

• 3 months later...

Announce!

TweakScale Companion for KIS  1.0.0.2 is on the wild.

• Fixes a NRE that was happening due the new TweakScale’s Upgrade Pipeline.
  • Closes issues:
    • #5 NRE when TweakScale dispatches OnRescale after upgrading a Scale Type that was changed on some patch

ALL USERS OF TSC-KIS are advised to update ASAP.

Download here or in the OP.

• 1 month later...

Hi all not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm having a problem with Tweakscale and USI Life suport and or USI Kolonization when I launch the game I'm getting a screen saying that i'm missing a DLL and that "System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException"  dont know if this is what you need but here is the part of log.

[LOG 08:14:31.045] [TweakScale] Support for KSP 1.9.0 to 1.12.3 Version 2.4.6.15 /L

[LOG 08:14:31.073] [TweakScale] ERROR: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Type+Finder.FindByQualifiedName (System.String qn) [0x00039] in <e2e8454864a846eaafbb2a8f98ed19c4>:0 
  at TweakScale.Startup.Start () [0x000a3] in <a9032097ee634581808fefb223046629>:0  at error:0
[ERR 08:14:31.075] Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin. Most likely you need to move your GUIStyle initialization code to OnGUI

[ERR 08:14:31.076] Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin. Most likely you need to move your GUIStyle initialization code to OnGUI

[LOG 08:14:31.077] [TweakScale] "Houston, we have a Problem!" about Missing DLLs was displayed

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, kerbmario said:

how about tantares/LV/SP support?

The problem with supporting Tantares is that there's something different on their part config files that deviates from how KSP do things usually.

I will need a lot of time to figure out what's happening, time that I don't have available for now.

I explain things a bit further on this post:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.