Some KSPedia entries not appearing (MKS, Scansat)

Some add-on KSP entries are appearing (Universal Storage, Dmagic) are appearing, while others (MKS, Scansat) are not. I can see the files for both in gamedata under their respective mods. Is this a known issue, or is there anything that could explain this?

2 hours ago, dlrk said:

is there anything that could explain this?

You didn't mention any version information or link your log, so all I can do is guess...

Guess: KSPedia asset bundles must be built against the correct version of the game or they will fail to load. They're often more version-sensitive than the mods themselves, so mods that are reported working on a given version but not built specifically for it will often be missing these entries. Search your logfile to see if this is what's going on.

11 hours ago, dlrk said:

Is there a work around, or do I just need to ask the modder to update the version?

You could probably install the matching Unity version and rebuild the bundle if you were so inclined, but personally I'd consider it more hassle than it's worth and just wait for an update.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.