Kerbal-Doggies! Kerdogs? Kerbogs? Kogs? Goks? I don't know you try coming up with a better name to describe a kerbalized version of dogs because I certainly can't since Kerbalian phonetics are abysmal.

6 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

I would never want to lose animals in flight testing, and Squad has never embraced the idea, either. The green goo was introduced instead. 

The mini-kraken perfectly explains and includes and the green goo as well.

Spoiler

It's a mini-K after high-G.

7 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

I would never want to lose animals in flight testing, and Squad has never embraced the idea, either. The green goo was introduced instead. 

The goo is more mysterious anyways.

7 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

that's the point Vana, like I said - Gives more excuse to making your rocket not a exploding barrel with some fins attached.

1 hour ago, Dolkramp said:

They call rockets rockets. Snacks snacks. RCS RCS. Just call them dogs. 

Yeah but these things clearly aren't dogs just as clearly Kerbals aren't human. They're parodies (is that the right word?) of dogs.

Edited by Krulliam

(cats are and always will be infinitely better)

idk, maybe! Some other type of life form would be cool, and a cute dog in a Hitchhiker cabin would be cool

On 3/26/2020 at 1:36 AM, R-T-B said:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnluckyBestKrill-mobile.mp4

Not gonna lie, first thing I'd do is make a spacesuit for those guys and become a Mun Shepard.

cannot

contain

those are SO CUTE

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 5:17 PM, Vanamonde said:

but nobody knows its color!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, we need doggiesssssssssssssss! 

not to torture them by making 'em stand behind an Orion Drive. No, no :sticktongue:

Edited by Vanamonde
Don't get carried away with joke formatting, please.

12 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

I think it says alot about Kerbal society that they will risk their own lives but not those of unwilling animals.

Imagine little doggo panting at rocket launches.

What if, we don't get dogs but cats?

On 5/5/2020 at 2:14 AM, Xd the great said:

What if, we don't get dogs but cats?

There probably already are cats. They run the entire operation in the background studying the effects of space travel on Kerbals.

Edited by Klapaucius
grammar

On 3/25/2020 at 10:16 AM, shdwlrd said:

Turning the kraken from the scourge of KSP to something than can be helpful. I like the idea. Treat him well, he'll help you. Treat him poorly, here comes his bigger relative to ruin your day.

I think there’s a mod that does that....