So I found out Im dense

Vakarian

For the longest of times I thought I bought the KSP game and the making history expansion together (which btw, isnt possible cause it wasnt out yet back then) and I always wondered what mods people where using for certain boosters or other things. Never really could find it but also didnt wanna bother anyone so I didnt ask.

Then breaking grounds came out, bought it and had extra stuff. I was happy. Then a few days ago (about 5 years after first buy) I notice that it has info on Breaking Grounds in the main menu.

>>Hmm.jpg

W h e r e is the Making history info? I goto steam, I dont have it. I never had it lmao. Im so dense.

Anyway I found this really funny so I had to share it. Im really enjoying all the new items I have now so it all ended happily ever after 

Edited by Vakarian
Spelling

On 3/25/2020 at 4:53 AM, Mech_Jeb_42 said:

There are elements of the two DLC that are in the game no matter if you have bought it or not. These are minor things like assets in the game, not anything huge. 

so i suppose our OP did have fringe elements of Making History involved, he's not so dense after all!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.