N1-Style Mun Mission with Making History

I wanted to make my trusted KV-3 Spacecraft go to the Mun so I built a similar Lander with the KV-2 Pod and a large Launcher similar to the ill-fated N1 Soviet Moon Rocket. I am aware that it "might have one or two" historical Inaccuracies but I never wanted to do an exact Replica. The only practical Use I can think of is Tourist Contracts, as it is cheaper and has a lower Tech Level than my other Designs that can get two or more Kerbals to the Mun/Minmus but hasn't even nearly the Potential for Science as they do (Saturn 5 for the Mun and something SLS-Style for Minmus). Theoretically it could also be used to fly Scientists/Engineers to the Mun and Minmus for levelling up. If you Launch form the KSC it has quite excessive ΔV as I designed it with the Baikerbanur Space Center in Mind.

You can Download it from the Steam Workshop; the Link is in the Video Description (I don't want to put to much Links here)

The LKO Launcher for the KV-3 Spacecraft is inspired by the Soyuz Rocket, I can post it too if you are interested.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.