Sorting option in Traking Station

Hi all,

I am missing the option to sort the vehicle list in the Tracking Station. Would be great to have the possibility to have the next upcoming maneuver on top, the next to next on second position, and so on...

Would be great if you could add this. That would make that great game even better for me. ;-)

Sorry if I have difficulties describing what I mean.

Of course I see the scheduled burn times for my vessels. But I often have more than 10 flights at a time... "kerbaled" and "unkerbaled" missions to Mun, Minmus or the other planets… Building parts for space stations… and so on.

To find out wich vessel I need to take care of next, I have to check the whole list. If it would be possible to sort the list for the time of the next scheduled burn, it would be easier.

Look up the Tracking Station Evolved mod, it greatly improves the tracking station and allows you to sort your crafts by name, type, time since launch, what they're orbiting and will put anything with a planned maneuver node at the top of each list.

Another useful mod is Kerbal Alarm Clock, which lets you set in-game alarms when you have a maneuver node coming up and if set up right it will stop time warp, pause the game and put a pop-up on the screen with an alarm sound telling you the maneuver is due. You don't have to keep that vessel focused as it will set off the alarm regardless of where you are- KSC, another ship, tracking station- and there are plenty of other options for alarms besides maneuver nodes, including changes in SOI, apoapsis/periapsis, ascending/descending nodes and raw time alarms so you can set off an alarm in 3 hours 7 minutes and 16 seconds of game time from now if you wanted to.

Both of these mods are fairly simple and will operate completely in isolation without impacting any other aspects of the game, so if you haven't looked at any mods they're a good place to start.

And if you think 10 missions in flight at once is hard to track, try doing it with over a hundred!

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.