KSP v1.8.1 RO RSS not finishing loading

So, I finished downloading and manually installing a ton of mods to try to get a Realism Overhaul Real Scale Solar System game going. However, these things come up when trying to load up the game.

"Incompatible Mods Detected

Some installed mods may be incompatible with this version of Kerbal Space Program. Features may be broken or disabled. Please check for updates to the listed mods.

These mods are incompatible with KSP 1.8.1:

FerramAerospaceResearch
MechJeb2
RealChute
RealFuels
RealSolarSystem

These mods are incompatible with Unity 2019.2.2f1:

RealChute

[                                        OK                                        ]"

"656 errors related to GameData/RP-0-master/Notes/Old Science Data/Results/ResultClearer.cfg

ModuleManager: 42027 patches applied, found 656 errors"

...and it eventually gets stuck verifying the Making History DLC.

I'm using a completely fresh install of KSP v1.8.1 as per my understanding of how to get this all working, and AFAIK, all mods are the most up-to-date version for RO RSS. So, how do I fix this? I've not messed with RO RSS in a long time b/c of the difficulty in getting to work properly.

LexieAssassin

Edited by LexieAssassin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.