Multiple MechJeb tasks simultaniously

Hi.

Just one quick thing. Is it possible to set different tasks on different vessels via MechJeb to be executed simultanously? Or maybe MechJeb works only for active vesssel and is not operating when not in focus? Let's say that I want to make some of my satellites to always point in the prograde direction or do other stuff while I am piloting another vessel or making another one from scratch in VAB? That would be really cool if MechJeb had this "set and forget" function :)

1 hour ago, ALittleDeafAudiophile said:

Hi.

Just one quick thing. Is it possible to set different tasks on different vessels via MechJeb to be executed simultanously? Or maybe MechJeb works only for active vesssel and is not operating when not in focus? Let's say that I want to make some of my satellites to always point in the prograde direction or do other stuff while I am piloting another vessel or making another one from scratch in VAB? That would be really cool if MechJeb had this "set and forget" function :)

It's possible to set different tasks on different vessels via MechJeb to be executed simultaneously.  It's not possible to have a task execute on a vessel that's outside of the physics bubble.

So you can have a small fleet of nanny-sats all docking to a station or something simultaneously - but they all have to be in view at the same time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.