neuCKAN

Hello my fellow Mün-enthusiasts.

I would like to announce a project I have been working on for a while now: neuCKAN, an open-source KSP mod manager not entirely unlike CKAN. I wrote it from scratch in Swift, and aim for it to fill the void of CKAN GUI on macOS.

It was briefly mentioned in this KSP Discussion thread a few months ago, and now I'm finally properly introducing it. 

This is how neuCKAN looks so far (version 0.0.1). Although it doesn't look like much, it took me 6 months to get to this stage.

8dfIFzx.png

As shown in the screenshot above, the software is very much incomplete. It's still very early on in alpha development. Functionally, it's able to install mods that are not hosted on spacedock (there is a weird bug with spacedock's links). As little as it currently does compared to CKAN, I have a very ambitious plan for its future. If anyone is interested in learning more about it, please check out the repository on GitHub for better details.

To all the developers, graphic designers, and all the talented people here in the KSP community, I welcome and need every bit of help I can get to push this project forward. Let's collaborate and make it happen!

Here is the same announcement on r/KerbalSpaceProgram.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.