HL-20 parts mod

mcdouble

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
11 hours ago, EndAllFilms said:

Someone better adopt this mod otherwise it's dead forever

No one *can*... unless they get explicit permission from @mcdouble, or mcbouble makes a new release with the addition of a more open license...
Right now, this has *NO* license stated (which is technically against forum rules), so it automatically falls under an assumed ARR (All Rights Reserved) license... which is an absolute closed license.

Edited by Stone Blue

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Apologies for disappearing, I kinda just drifted away from KSP and sort of forgot about this stuff. If anyone wants to adopt these parts or do anything with them it's totally fine with me, just let me know if I can do anything to help.

23 minutes ago, mcdouble said:

Hello,

Apologies for disappearing, I kinda just drifted away from KSP and sort of forgot about this stuff. If anyone wants to adopt these parts or do anything with them it's totally fine with me, just let me know if I can do anything to help.

Add a CC-NC-BY-SA license to your github, and source files (blend, psd, etc.) If possible. (I know I tend to loose those sorts of things myself)

1 hour ago, mcdouble said:

Hello,

Thank you @mcdouble! I will.

HL-20 parts mod

CC BY-SA 4.0 - GitHub

This has been adopted. Thank you @mcdouble!

News when there is news!

51 minutes ago, tg626 said:

Are you a modeler? I thought code was your thing.

I do it all; except contracts and planets (not yet).

Some better than others. 

More than welcome to collaborate.

Edited by zer0Kerbal
update links and lasso the birds

20 hours ago, mcdouble said:

Hello,

So where have you been for the long time?

18 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

HL-20 parts mod

CC BY-SA 4.0 - GitHub

This has been adopted. Thank you @mcdouble!

News when there is news!

I do it all; except contracts and planets (not yet).

Some better than others. 

More than welcome to collaborate.

I'm expecting that there will be some IVAs, Model revamp, Improved aerodynamics, and a launch rocket thing including a fairing

While I'm not read up on Dreamchaser, Dyna-soar was to be launched on a Titan II naked.  But it also was supposed to have VERY subtantial fins to counter the aerodynamic effects of the wings on the top.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 10:14 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

Of course - plan is to push 20-30 addon updates/adoptions by the end of this month. HL20 is one of them, along with Rovers and so much more. Finishing up on DAR as I type.

I look forward to you releasing this. 

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Zebsdead said:

This is such a great looking mod! Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I don't see any crew on my ship when launched. I also don't see any of the adapters or engines to use with it? Thank you!

This mod doesn't have internals for the HL-20, therefore no portraits. But the crew should be inside  try to right-click on the part and check if the kerbals are listed there.

The adapter posted in this topic earlier was kitbashed mostly from the stock parts I believe.

On 5/30/2023 at 7:56 AM, nothingSpecial said:

This mod doesn't have internals for the HL-20, therefore no portraits. But the crew should be inside  try to right-click on the part and check if the kerbals are listed there.

The adapter posted in this topic earlier was kitbashed mostly from the stock parts I believe.

Ahh, thanks so much! quick follow up question though, so this ship only has the one attachment point in the back, is there a way to add the ones where the engines should be? so as to have docking/propulsion rather than one

Edit: Got it figured out with another mod part I had installed. Stuck those on, attached the engines and bingo. Also managed to dock onto the ISS, I'd post a pic but it won't let me.

Edited by Zebsdead
Issue resolved!

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.