Stuck while lunching game

My KSP got STUCK while I launched the game. It kept loading and the only thing i can do is to watch the logo of 'private division' and the depressing 'loading'.

The text at the bottom is 'Squad/Agencies/GoliathNationalProducts_scaled'.

This has happened since I first launched the game. As a result , I have never got a chance to play it. It's really ANNOYING!

Screenshot of error is HERE

Platform: macOS 10.15.4 (19E266), steam

PC Specs:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770HQ 2.20GHz

GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

RAM: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Edit:

I now found that the same situation also happened when I try to launch it in my Windows 10 virtual machine.

I'm using Parallels Desktop 15.1.3 (47255) and Windows 10 1903.The virtual machine corrupted while I try to launch it. Parallels said there is a 'Graphic Error' and stop the virtual machine.

It happened when the situation was exactly the same described above (the text 'Squad/Agencies/GoliathNationalProducts_scaled').

I began to think maybe it was KSP's problem, or it may not match with my GPU?

I get really depressed and tired. Can anyone help me?

Edited by KingRayCao
find something more

9 hours ago, steuben said:

might be a corrupted file. Resync using Steam, if you went that way, or recopy over the parts folder from the KSP store zip, if you went through the website.

I have already reinstalled many times, but nothing worked.

It won't be your GPU. KSP is relatively old school when it comes to using hardware, for reasons of Math! and Physics!. It just uses the GPU for drawing pixels.

Are you using any mods?

Define reinstall...
- are you reinstalling dirty? Just running the installer over an existing install.
- are you uninstalling and then reinstalling?
- reinstalling with prejudice? Uninstalling, deleting the KSP folder, and reinstalling?
- reinstalling with extreme prejudice? Format the drive, reinstall the os, then KSP.
- <basso reverb>"Glazing the platters"</basso reverb>? Running the drive through DoD 5220.22-M data wiping, reinstall the os, then KSP.

I don't think you should be going beyond the third option.

Did you pull the installation from steam, the website, or somewhere else?

25 minutes ago, steuben said:

It won't be your GPU. KSP is relatively old school when it comes to using hardware, for reasons of Math! and Physics!. It just uses the GPU for drawing pixels.

Are you using any mods?

Define reinstall...
- are you reinstalling dirty? Just running the installer over an existing install.
- are you uninstalling and then reinstalling?
- reinstalling with prejudice? Uninstalling, deleting the KSP folder, and reinstalling?
- reinstalling with extreme prejudice? Format the drive, reinstall the os, then KSP.
- <basso reverb>"Glazing the platters"</basso reverb>? Running the drive through DoD 5220.22-M data wiping, reinstall the os, then KSP.

I don't think you should be going beyond the third option.

Did you pull the installation from steam, the website, or somewhere else?

I uninstall and reinstall all in the steam software. I always uninstall before reinstalling it. And (as I had mentioned in my newly-edited post) , I installed it on my win10 virtual machine (of course install it for the first time), but unfortunately it still failed.

Anyway, I would try to delete the whole KSP folder and reinstall it. Thanks a lot!

By the way, I haven't installed any mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.