[BETA] KSRSS 0.7 - Kerbin (or x2.5) sized RSS

tony48

KSC location for the next release  

567 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the KSC be located?

• Cape Canaveral, Florida (28 degrees North)
    • Kourou, French Guiana (5 degrees North)

6 hours ago, Fabled_Mike said:

If I download katniss cape canaveral for ksrss does it switch automatically?

the Cape Canaveral launch pads are always at Cape Canaveral no matter where you switch the KSC to. You do need KSC switcher still. Just download KSC Switcher and click on Cape Canaveral in the Tracking Station.

On 9/15/2022 at 7:48 AM, Fabled_Mike said:

Where is the ksc located?

Cape Canaveral, Florida by default.

8 hours ago, Fabled_Mike said:

Also KSC extended doesn't work. Is it not compatible with ksc switch?

KSC Extended doesn't work with the KSRSS beta.

On 9/6/2022 at 3:44 AM, ProCrast said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17UzQbMgavCqsX0VbCL8kovO9zT18v_JO/view?usp=sharing
Put that in the patches folder inside KSRSS , i made little changes so Kourou site is actually on the ground . :)
I think they wont update KscSwitcher config before the release of Reborn so meanwhile this should do the trick .

51 minutes ago, Viper2 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17UzQbMgavCqsX0VbCL8kovO9zT18v_JO/view?usp=sharing

Put that in the patches folder inside KSRSS , i made little changes so Kourou site is actually on the ground . :)

I think they wont update KscSwitcher config before the release of Reborn so meanwhile this should do the trick .

Thank you

Edited by Fabled_Mike

7 hours ago, casper808 said:

so i noticed i needed ksrss reborn, i download reborn version but the it doesn't load anything and i deleted the_config folder

The github ksrss reborn is old, use this instead:https://gitlab.com/ksrss/KSRSS

It is updated to latest parallax 2.0 partially. Obviously it is in early stage/not released yet so becareful using it!

Edited by ssd21345

3 hours ago, ssd21345 said:

The github ksrss reborn is old, use this instead:https://gitlab.com/ksrss/KSRSS

It is updated to latest parallax 2.0 partially. Obviously it is in early stage/not released yet so becareful using it!

yup i downloaded that one but i noticed that even without parallax the won't load like its stuck when planets are spining on the loading screen, should i rename the folder to ksrss instead of ksrss reborn?

2 hours ago, Ashiepoppy said:

KSRSS reborn is straight up unplayable for me, it's either load for 1 million years and game crash or play for not even 10 minutes and game crash. Hopefully the issues can be ironed out soon

This doesn't help the mod makers improve their mods, and doesn't let anyone help *you*. Post a logfile after the crash and someone might identify the cause; read the "how to get support" thread for details.

1 hour ago, DeadJohn said:

This doesn't help the mod makers improve their mods, and doesn't let anyone help *you*. Post a logfile after the crash and someone might identify the cause; read the "how to get support" thread for details.

Yea mb, I'll upload the log file once I start the game up again

2 hours ago, Ashiepoppy said:

Yea mb, I'll upload the log file once I start the game up again

The log file is only reset when you start up a new game I believe, so you can post the log from however far back you want as long as you haven’t played since then

This is a suggestion for ksrss, so i like ksrss-reborn and the graphics etc and ksrss is likely my favorite mod and im not very good or enjoy it at 1/4 scale and ik i can change it to stock scale in the .CFG file but it makes it at 1/9 scale and i copied a save and loaded and all my satellites were burning up and i dont wanna start over and tbh i prefer fully stock, so when ksrss is fully done and you can download it from the first page again, if you decied to could you add a optional patch so it becomes fully stock again? And this is just a suggestion.