Regressions in KSP:EE (or is it my memory that is failing me?)

Started again with KSP after not playing for a while. Breaking Ground DLC and improved Mk2 Landing Can were reasons enough to revisit the game, so I've created a fresh career save with a bit grindy settings, got 2nd ship to orbit and everything was going OK...

And then the surprises came. I'm kinda sure it wasn't like that before, but not entirely. So I would like to query the collective memory of the community.

Ah yes, I'm playing on PS4 with Radial preset, Breaking Ground + Making History + update 11.

RCS Translation:
1. X axis is now inverted: you press the stick to the left, the crosshair in the Docking UI goes to the left, but you get the RCS plume on the left and the vehicle moves to the right.That's quite annoying and I've even logged a bug about this (25089)
2. Really not sure about this one, but my muscle memory suggests to me that Forward/Aft buttons are now swapped on Radial Preset, as I keep pressing R1+L2 to fine-tune the orbit...

MK2-R Parachute:
I think that it used to have the same performance as MK16, but now it generates rougly two times less drag (compared on 1km). Does anyone remember if it always was the case or not? (Also, the deployed diameters in the description of those two parts are mixed up, but that was like that forever)

Communotron 16:
When a rover goes tumbling losing all possible parts in process, an extended Communotron 16 just goes through the ground and stays intact. I think it used to break even with a slightest contact with the ground... anyone?

11 hours ago, Jitenshazuki said:

RCS Translation:
1. X axis is now inverted: you press the stick to the left, the crosshair in the Docking UI goes to the left, but you get the RCS plume on the left and the vehicle moves to the right.That's quite annoying and I've even logged a bug about this (25089)

I took a break and came back and I thought the same thing. Then I thought it was just in my head. Now I think they changed it (I play on Xbox). The rest I feel haven’t changed, but I’m doubting everything now!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.