KSP Loading… A huge Celestial Body revamp

St4rdust

5 hours ago, St4rdust said:

carrot, coral, salmon, tangerine, peach, saffron, vermilion bittersweet, pumpkin, persimmon, butterscotch, apricot, tea rose, papaya whip, safety orange, international orange, dark orange, and of course, light orange

why am I suddenly hungry?

first there was minimus mint.... now jool papaya butterscotch!

Edited by zer0Kerbal

I like this April Fools texture. As mentioned,if it were to be used for real, it would look better in its green pallete.

35 minutes ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Don't talk about food, I haven't had lunch yet. ;)

if you dont like orange, use EVE to edit it and add a opaque layer at low altitude (what my old mod that i dont have time to keep updating anymore did, made it have alot of black and dark colors instead of pure green).  That said, while im almost certain this is a joke, i would genuinely welcome orange jool in the game...  That said, texture aint bad at all, ill still likely use EVE/scatterer ontop of it, but it looks decent right out of the box too (be it orange or green)...

5 hours ago, panzer1b said:

if you dont like orange, use EVE to edit it and add a opaque layer at low altitude (what my old mod that i dont have time to keep updating anymore did, made it have alot of black and dark colors instead of pure green).  That said, while im almost certain this is a joke, i would genuinely welcome orange jool in the game...  That said, texture aint bad at all, ill still likely use EVE/scatterer ontop of it, but it looks decent right out of the box too (be it orange or green)...

It is a joke, but I'd wager that this texture will be added to the game at some point, albeit green.

I prefer that color, looks great... its a shame its a joke.

1 hour ago, RealKerbal3x said:

It is a joke, but I'd wager that this texture will be added to the game at some point, albeit green.

I agree

21 hours ago, RJVB09 said:

No, that's red or reddish magenta

that would look evil...

Chara Jool 

16 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

oh no...

luckily Minmus Mint is only an ice cream flavor, Minmus doesn’t actually taste good.

now cheese Jool on the other hand

————

can I mention the mixed reactions? Some people like it, a few people don’t, most want to eat it, some people like it and believed it, and all of us just want that but green as the new texture.

I would love to see something silly and seasonal in KSP (like how Minecraft has chests turn into Christmas presents on Christmas and monsters wear pumpkins on Halloween).

I was thinking in KSP maybe some textures could be replaced with sillier textures during specific seasons, like, for example, maybe Jool turns orange on Halloween, or turns red and green on Christmas. Of course Jool shouldn't be the only planet to receive changes if they are just to be planet textures (which they don't have to, we would love Kerbal and part textures too).

A part idea would be making the radially attachable small ladder texture made out of candy canes on Christmas, or possibly making the Soyuz capsules (Pea, Onion, Pomegranate) look like a pumpkin on Halloween.

Of course, Halloween and Christmas don't have to be the only ones-- maybe something for Hanukkah, New Years, Easter, Valentine's Day, or 4th of July.

Unless, of course, you're already in the middle of your next update-- in which case, you can reschedule these seasonal things for a future update (or, just not do them at all if you don't really want them). It would make the game have a much more fun aspect to it.

15 hours ago, LittleBitMore said:

I would love to see something silly and seasonal in KSP (like how Minecraft has chests turn into Christmas presents on Christmas and monsters wear pumpkins on Halloween).

[snip]

Of course, Halloween and Christmas don't have to be the only ones-- maybe something for Hanukkah, New Years, Easter, Valentine's Day, or 4th of July.

Oh YES please! I have always been wondering why KSP feels so bland. Please also add EVERY national holiday everywhere in the rest of the world, and every Great Leader Appreciation Day, and August the 7th, and Pi day, Tau day, Force day, Bunny day, Cat day, Children's day (and of course, Girl's Day and Boy's day).

Oh, why not make a funnny texture for EVERY day of the year, and then some? Unless you're in the middle of an update, then you may delay that for a little. But not too long! Midsummer's Day at the latest!!1!

On 4/1/2020 at 11:06 AM, RJVB09 said:

I1eQx6b.png

better.

Yes that is Much Better

On 4/1/2020 at 6:04 PM, T1mo98 said:

Despite this being an April Fool's Joke... I really want this in the game. I prefer this so much over green Jool.

You are a bad person for liking orange Jool

On 4/1/2020 at 9:11 PM, RYU AZUKU99 said:

2xd5c6.jpg

#SAVEJOOL