KSP Loading… A huge Celestial Body revamp

St4rdust

On 4/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, LittleBitMore said:

I would love to see something silly and seasonal in KSP (like how Minecraft has chests turn into Christmas presents on Christmas and monsters wear pumpkins on Halloween).

I was thinking in KSP maybe some textures could be replaced with sillier textures during specific seasons, like, for example, maybe Jool turns orange on Halloween, or turns red and green on Christmas. Of course Jool shouldn't be the only planet to receive changes if they are just to be planet textures (which they don't have to, we would love Kerbal and part textures too).

That reminds me of operation flashpoint. A "hard-core" military simulation game... that would change the model of all the small connifer trees to cristmass trees with wrapped boxes underneath when your computer's date is 25 December.

One could replace the tree ground scatter on kerbin with Christmas trees for example...

Back to the subject at hand: new Jool texture probably means that the next update is the Jool system, and I am hoping that its jool and all of its moons.

But then they'll be so close to done, that they may just finish the planet yexture revamps.

1 hour ago, kspnerd122 said:

however if it is orange who wants to make an green jool mod

It's almost certainly not going to be orange. This was definitely an April fools, and you can see it from the shortness of the post and lack of KSP Loading logo at the beginning. No need for any mod, hopefully.

2 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

It's almost certainly not going to be orange. This was definitely an April fools, and you can see it from the shortness of the post and lack of KSP Loading logo at the beginning. No need for any mod, hopefully.

Yeah. I still can't believe didn't immediately call this out as the annual April Fool's Joke. C'mon, guys!

On 4/3/2020 at 4:51 AM, Maxsimal said:

It was April JOOL's day.

On 4/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, airtrafficcontroller said:

Oohh I knew it, came here to comment but was already too laythe.

On 4/3/2020 at 12:55 PM, SchwinnTropius said:

Don't make me Bop you. ;)

On 4/3/2020 at 3:17 PM, Maxsimal said:

Duna make me Bop the both of you!

On 4/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, Raven Industries said:

I'm afraid we have to a-Dres this situation and Kerbin the rampant puns. 

On 4/3/2020 at 8:09 PM, Deddly said:

Shall we start a Pol to see what people want? 

giphy.gif

On 4/18/2020 at 12:53 PM, Raven Industries said:

You must admit, the puns were at least a Vall-iant effort at humor. And don't  worry, it will have to end Eve-entually. 

But if they do end, it'll be a Dres-saster!

Edited by Kerballing (Got Dunked On)

people are still commenting?

<slinks off to make an orange Jool mod>

On 4/17/2020 at 11:55 PM, Superfluous J said:

I'll admit, I was kinda hoping for a followup where this was the actual new Jool texture only green :(

ye same