KSP Loading… A huge Celestial Body revamp

St4rdust

11 hours ago, Rocketry101 said:

Is this actually April fools or not if its not april fools this would go well with OPM (Jupiter color)

you got trick'd (i guess) its a joke!

19 hours ago, Rocketry101 said:

Is this actually April fools or not if its not april fools this would go well with OPM (Jupiter color)

Yes. 

6 hours ago, Souptime said:

but they should keep it toggleable, between green and orange

Not possible for the toggling thing, but a cool idea nonetheless. 

10 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

lol whaz is happening here

I have no clue. 

Don't have anything to say? I know that you are posting spams, just because you want more post count on your profile. That's not really how forums work. Is there any award for getting more post count other than one new dot? No. Stop spamming, this thread has to close.

And also your talking nonsense, like this forum is full of children or something.

24 minutes ago, KerbMav said:

You’re not my supervisor!!

Very nice talking. Some people just want the spam to stop and you are annoying them. Do you feel better when you do that? Post this in YOUR MIND, not in public. Because your post is a spam too! Why not.

Like, for real. This was just a thread for discussion about a celestial body texture revamp, and you began to spam the repurposed bovine waste out of this thing. Can someone close this thread?

Edited by ShuttlePilot
Kerbal typo

16 minutes ago, ShuttlePilot said:

Nice humour you got there!

It's not humor.  If you don't want to see what people post in a year old April Fool's thread, there are ways to not look at it. :rolleyes:

Demanding what/where others can post is just stupid.

Edited by razark