KSP Loading… A huge Celestial Body revamp

St4rdust

Really don't like the wholesale changing of one of the pillars of the kerbol system. I personally have been using Snark's JoolBiomes to make it a more interesting place to visit, and would honestly rather see that type of improvement in stock. If you want an orange planet, as was suggested above, you should add a new planet to stock, such as the fable GP2.

Edited by Errol

1 hour ago, Errol said:

Really don't like the wholesale changing of one of the pillars of the kerbol system. I personally have been using Snark's JoolBiomes to make it a more interesting place to visit, and would honestly rather see that type of improvement in stock. If you want an orange planet, as was suggested above, you should add a new planet to stock, such as the fable GP2.

Psst...It's an April Fools joke.

7 minutes ago, Karma Kerman said:

Its probably a real revamp coming to KSP, just for the day of the month, they colored it orange for April Fools

I mean...

...I agree but...

...You cant trust them of April fools day..

3 hours ago, St4rdust said:

carrot, coral, salmon, tangerine, peach, saffron, vermilion bittersweet, pumpkin, persimmon, butterscotch, apricot, tea rose, papaya whip, safety orange, international orange, dark orange, and of course, light orange.

I can't believe you left out ochre!