[1.12.x] [Planet Pack] Minor Planets Expansion

Exo's Lab

5 minutes ago, Kane Kerman said:

Fork is a term of taking full control of something,like What Prestja did to Thomas_P's Kopernicus.

So... Gordon Dry said to you to take full control of his repository.

Ah alright, thank you for the clarification. 
Unfortunately it may not be that simple, an update was already in early works and fixed a few things and there are also some other tweaks and additions involved so I can't simply take and go on using his repository. However I should be able to integrate mod compatibilities included in said repo. I'll make sure to provide a proper repo along with the next update.

Once again, thank you all for your contributions. 

I will be going offline now, it is getting late here, I've already employed several fixes.
- Vant's ghost-fade has been fixed
- Lint-Mikey now uses the right biome map
- Soden, Archae, Havous, and Ervo have all had their "lost biomes" restored
- Color consistency issues with Mracksis have also been fixed

Before I go, I noticed that ^M was added throughout the configs in the repo, what is the function of these? I am unfamiliar but you mentioned that RAM-hogging issues were fixed, I assume they're related.

Edited by Exo's Lab

8 hours ago, Exo's Lab said:

I can't simply take and go on using his repository.

Did you try to work with Github and the Desktop App of it?

You can always create branches and fiddle within them and commit changes from one branch to another.

8 hours ago, Exo's Lab said:

that ^M was added throughout the configs in the repo

I'm not sure what you mean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Exo's Lab, can I use some of the planet data for a little planet pack I want to make with  a tool called To Boldly Go and I don't want all my stars to have stock planets, so I wanted to spice it up a little bit.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  All the best, kylander

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 3:01 PM, Minmus Taster said:

Just delete the files that have the same name as the body you want gone.

do you mean .bin files or .bin and .cfg? Because i deleted the .bin and the .cfg and my scatterer broke

Edited by Drupegod02

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Starhelperdude said:

is this mod compatible with OPM? like if you would remove the outer minor planets or something (I'm no expert in that field)?

It's not just compatible with OPM, it's intended to be used with it. Without OPM the KBOs would be weirdly far out by themselves

On 1/7/2021 at 9:15 AM, Ollz said:

Do You Have A Delta V Map for This mod?

I haven't seen one, but given the eccentric and/or inclined orbits of the bodies in this mod, you'd probably be better off downloading transfer window planner:

This way you can know the amount of dV you need on any given the desired launch date & travel time and it even paints lines in the map view to visualise the phase angles!
The limitations of a dV map really show themselves once you start trying to go to bodies like the ones in MPE.

Hey,

I'm running 1.11 with this mod and Kopernicus Bleeding Edge. I'm experiencing those issues with Vant where it turns invisible, is there a hotfix for this that I can do in my configs?

Thanks, Omni

EDIT: After extended testing, atleast Zore is experiencing this issue as well and probably all other bodies.

Edited by Omni122