Planet Talk

VoidCosmos

Rules:

1. You have to use a planets name from the Kerbal Universe to make a sentence.

2. You cannot repeat the same sentence but, you can repeat the same planet.

3. As usual stay within the forum rules

4. I post per user

So I'll start:

This is the most easiest forum game. EVE-n a baby kerbal could play it!

Edited by VoidCosmos

On 4/10/2020 at 10:18 AM, mabdi36 said:

This Dres is too darn big!

Or rather, “does this Dres make me look fat?”

Watch out for the that man, he’ll Kerbin-stomp you if you approach him...

Minmust use the other Dressing room.

24 minutes ago, Dirkidirk said:

tylo-paper is running out, I should go pol-chase an entire bop-load, and sell it to the minmus-guided for some of dat dough.

Most interesting one so far

The situation at Kerbin in VAL-y bad

Edited by VoidCosmos

• 4 weeks later...

This cess-Jool of a forum has too many Jools, im too Joo-lish to come up with any Jool ideas. however, I do know that I Jool over Jool. Im my treasury are many sparkling Jools, in my factories the workers use the finest Jools, to produce the finest reactors which create peta-jools of energy. My children enter the Jools, Jools of all kinds, and take field trips to the Great Whirl-Jool, super Jool! I am not a Jool leader, I am benevolent, but when my enemies come my fleets Jool up their Jool tanks, Jool up their Jool railguns. they Co-jool-inate their strikes, firing with the precision of a sharp-Jool-er. In this way, they make my kingdom safe of any threats, and bring under my Jool-t. Let my enemies be bam-Jool-zeld, and let the Jool-ns they send fall. For my Jool is eternal, and I shall penetrate the everlasting g-Jool-m

whew that took a while

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I need a Puf-ier cream for my Eve-ning dinner party. My Sun is getting Marbles for his Meurble collection. Laythe-r in the day, my sister needed a Puf-ier Dres-s for the party. I did a Pol-l later that day for what game we should play. They wanted to do Bop-it! Me Mun was going to come to the party, but she wanted some Mike and Ike-s. You got to be Kerbin-g me! Some neighbor left their Jool on the porch next to us and now it stinks!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.