so ive been playing this game for about a year now and i now just got a glitch that ive never seen before btw im using a mod pack if that helps with the answers the glitch is that when i have thrust going and i hit x it doesnt stop all the way

it lowers the thrust but goes for a few seconds before stopping im wondering how can i fix this that would be cool to know Thanks!

1 hour ago, pantherboss1668 said:

to tag someone, you don’t make a link, type an @ and then the user’s name. If it doesn’t work the first time try again.

@geonovast

@Geonovast

there you go!  Anyway, I’m not sure, was your rocket using a custom fuel tank or engine? I haven’t used many of those mods, can you link me to where the part/engine came from? do you mean that the throttle doesn’t completely cut? If it does completely turn off, it’s just forward momentum in zero gravity.

Could you send a pic or gif of the problem?

Edited by HansonKerman
wooorrrrdddds ftw:)

4 hours ago, pantherboss1668 said:

so ive been playing this game for about a year now and i now just got a glitch that ive never seen before btw im using a mod pack if that helps with the answers the glitch is that when i have thrust going and i hit x it doesnt stop all the way

it lowers the thrust but goes for a few seconds before stopping im wondering how can i fix this that would be cool to know Thanks!

Hello @pantherboss1668 and welcome to the KSP forums.

I had a look at your mod list and I think I tracked this behavior down to the Jenyaza "Small Tweaks" collection of mod configurations.

One of the small tweaks that Jenyaza adds is called "EngineResponse.cfg" and it changes the acceleration and deceleration of the engine response. If you don't want that functionality then you should be able to safely delete the "EngineResponse.cfg" file from inside that folder. Or, you can simply open the .cfg file in a text editor and experiment with changing the acceleration and deceleration values.

I hope this helps with your problem.

Edited by HvP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.