[.23+] Jeb and Bill 9000, a smaller radial Jeb for the Clarke fans.

dishycourier

zMRB8Fk.jpg?2

6VOpL.jpg

Attaches radially to most surfaces. Not animated, low requirements.

I could write a description here, but anyone who downloads it will already probably know what it is. Updated for .23, but still testing. BOTH NOW WORK ONLY WITH MJ2

---snipped download until I get it on Kerbalstuff, will be back soon---

CC BY NC SA as always.

Edited by dishycourier
Update!

am I the only one who has problems with mediafire...apart from the myriad of damn popups, I have to refresh the page maybe 30 times before I finally get the download, there are so many better alternatives to mediafire too ... peeps, if you provide a download then for the sake of my sanity, could you use a different site?

am I the only one who has problems with mediafire...apart from the myriad of damn popups, I have to refresh the page maybe 30 times before I finally get the download, there are so many better alternatives to mediafire too ... peeps, if you provide a download then for the sake of my sanity, could you use a different site?

Mediafire might be having an issue at the moment. It shows zero downloads, but I've already tested it twice. Everything seems to be coming down fine though.

gotta hand it my friend! this is pure absolute win!

actually, i'm surprised no-one had thought of it before - so clever! i applaud the wit here most enthusiastically!

as for it trying to kill ya.... oh well, kerbals are used to having more immediate problems aboard than a computer that refuses to open the pod bay doors :) - usually the pod is detached and tumbling across the void uncontrollably way before there's a chance for that :P

now, we need a "Dave Kerman" Kerbonaut :cheers: (where did the cheers smiley go?)

Nice, I made a Hal part once but this one is much better :D

:) Thanks.

I seem to recall someone having made one long ago, but I don't remember if it was a functional jeb or not.

I need to update this file with license, but consider it open source. Feel free to copy and redistribute it as it is, or if you want to change the skin or something, change the folder name and the partname to something else.

Yeah, I think you're the only one. Try turning off your download accelerators and any add-ins in your browser. Mediafire works 100% every time I download from it. It's fast and reliable....and I don't get any popups at all, just using the basic popup blockers in IE or Chrome. Sounds like you've got a problem on you system.

OP, sweet mod, made me laugh. Well done!

"I'm sorry Jeb. I'm afraid I can't do that."

The funny thing is that this is never said in the book or the movie.

However, Hal DOES try to keep control of the cryo bay on the Discovery and eventually DOES give full control to Bowman.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.