[WIP] Boring Crew Services - Stockalike Starliner Mod

DylanSemrau

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, NateDaBeast said:

Oh, how does that relate with mechjeb tho? Maybe I am too stupid to get the joke.

MechJeb is an autopilot computer. On OFT-1, the computer got the time wrong. So the 'MechJeb patch' @debaker02 mentioned is presumably so that when using this capsule, MechJeb would incorrectly time maneuvers, missing the target.

• 2 weeks later...

Soon, the Rodan monopoly will fall.

parts going into game for quick beta of what's done, two still need textures to be done but otherwise it's close

airbags and parachutes will be ignored until post-v1.0 release, beta will probably be kept private for a little bit here to work out any big issues real quick, public beta won't have IVA, should have waterfall support from the start

WAYYY

4 minutes ago, DylanSemrau said:

parts going into game for quick beta of what's done, two still need textures to be done but otherwise it's close

airbags and parachutes will be ignored until post-v1.0 release, beta will probably be kept private for a little bit here to work out any big issues real quick, public beta won't have IVA, should have waterfall support from the start

7 hours ago, DylanSemrau said:

For us KSP users, there's also the Wyvern and Tethys pods. So there wasn't a Rodan monopoly, there was a Dragon monopoly. But yay! CST-100! (I was a Boeing fan when I was little, not anymore but whatever)