[WIP] Boring Crew Services - Stockalike Starliner Mod

DylanSemrau

Yes, I would love to be in the private beta as well :sticktongue:

it's torture knowing it exists, but that I cannot use it lol

51 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Can you please include me in the private beta. I'm a good person, that's about it though. Pretty please?

Edited by CollectingSP

Being someone who has played the private beta, I can tell you that it's not ready to go public yet.

There are some major bugs associated with one of the parts, and the rest need some polishing.

It'll come out in due time though, I always trust Dylan.

14 minutes ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Time... huh, is it possible to speed that thing up? I also cannot wait to use something other then Dragons and Shuttles to resupply my stations!
Anyways good luck Dylan

53 minutes ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Being someone who has played the private beta, I can tell you that it's not ready to go public yet.

There are some major bugs associated with one of the parts, and the rest need some polishing.

Can confirm, played with it. It's semi-finished, a few issues and one massive one. Taking all that into account, for an early release, it's insanely detailed. Looking forward to release.

28 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

Can confirm, played with it. It's semi-finished, a few issues and one massive one. Taking all that into account, for an early release, it's insanely detailed. Looking forward to release.

Totally not slightly jealous at all, Even with bugs it seems like a masterpiece

1 hour ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Sendo alguém que jogou o beta privado, posso dizer que ainda não está pronto para ser tornado público.

Existem alguns bugs principais associados a uma das partes e o resto precisa de algum polimento.

No entanto, vai sair no devido tempo, eu sempre confio em Dylan.

Great news friend! Looking forward to seeing Dylan say the mod is ready ...

35 minutes ago, lemon cup said:

Let me guess, avionics related :sticktongue:

Actually related to the nosecone and ascent cover part...

Dylan made the cover as an SAF fairing, and the part it needs to attach to needs to decouple on its own to reveal the parachutes.

This arrangement of SAF and decoupler on the same part might be responsible for the bugs with the part, including spacecraft non-responsiveness to attitude commands, craft spawning in 400 meters above the launch pad, craft spawning in 10 meters below the launch pad, standard rapid-shaking and disassembly kraken, and thousands of kPa of pressure and degrees Kelvin of temperature.