[WIP] Boring Crew Services - Stockalike Starliner Mod

DylanSemrau

24 minutes ago, golkaidakhaana said:

I m not so sure ... he still hasn t officially released any of the five mods he developed yet

Chrayol, Stockalike new Glenn, and CNR have all been officially released, so I don't know if you are confusing him for somebody else.

Oh maybe I should check the forums more than once a months huh

yeah so school is taking up a lot of time, the little free time I have goes to other stuff rn, idk when I’ll actually polish the in game stuff honestly but I definitely don’t want people using it atm

I wanna say to look out for some more progress in the next month or so

2 minutes ago, DylanSemrau said:

yeah so school is taking up a lot of time, the little free time I have goes to other stuff rn, idk when I’ll actually polish the in game stuff honestly but I definitely don’t want people using it atm

Don’t worry about it. It’s exam season. Focus on the important stuff. :cool:

I do hope you share some of the X-37B stuff for those in forum-land to enjoy. 

20 minutes ago, editor99 said:

Q: Will you add the current (not so finished) version of the x-37b (with one offset engine) as a variant?

The engine offset is part of the full operational variant, and is not just some developmental half-way.

The offset is probably to allow testing of propulsion systems alongside the main OMS.

If I misunderstood the question, the variant Dylan is making is the X-37B (despite the crew services name). The X-37 was before it was adopted by the DoD, and the X-37C is a future (larger) variant capable of holding some number of crew. That’ll probably never be built though.

I was looking at changing the name of the mod away from crew services because of the X-37B but idk we’ll see

there is a uhh... proposal for using X-37B for unpressurized cargo to ISS so maybe that would justify keeping the name lol

but yeah X-37B will be exactly how it is irl, offset engine and everything

3 hours ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

The engine offset is part of the full operational variant, and is not just some developmental half-way.

The offset is probably to allow testing of propulsion systems alongside the main OMS.

If I misunderstood the question, the variant Dylan is making is the X-37B (despite the crew services name). The X-37 was before it was adopted by the DoD, and the X-37C is a future (larger) variant capable of holding some number of crew. That’ll probably never be built though.

Thanks for the clear-up there. :D