[WIP] Boring Crew Services - Stockalike Starliner Mod

DylanSemrau

6 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

:awe::o:0.0::lol::blush2:

yyyyeeeeeeeeesssss I will slap that bad boi on a certain special lunar station!

löl

Edited by Starhelperdude
let's annex people's mod pages with oh hey llok new page! muahahha (jk)

8 hours ago, Kuiper_Belt said:

Been loving it so far! Amazing work!

Vn278yW.jpg

More screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

XjcEgyv.jpgOA8MXhZ.jpgm3dg4HX.jpgxDIO24v.jpgUK1rTOt.jpg

Is that APAS from Benjee? It doesn’t look like it to me, probably because his sticks out more 

7 hours ago, alberro+ said:

Damn, what config is that?

My TUFX configs you can find here as well as more screenshots surrounding the shuttle. As to whos configs they are, it seems that when I added them to my gamedata folder and renamed the cfg files I named them as yours! So these might actually be your TUFX configs... Please tell me if I am wrong! The origin of the configs has been confusing me for longer than it really should....

7 hours ago, Beccab said:

Also, what visual mods? Been using JNSQ, and I would love to have those wonderful high res clouds you have

I'm using KSRSS and KSRSSVE max settings and its dependencies as well as scatterer and TUFX. I don't think these will work with JNSQ unfortunately. I know the mod Ad Astra works with JNSQ but it didnt always give me the results I wanted (Probably because I did something wrong :confused:).  You can find my full mod list here under the "Mods" section in the spoiler dropdown. 

3 hours ago, CollectingSP said:

Is that APAS from Benjee? It doesn’t look like it to me, probably because his sticks out more 

It is from Benjee! As someone else said the node its attached to nestled deeper in the capsule so its flush with the top.

Edited by Kuiper_Belt

2 hours ago, Kuiper_Belt said:

My TUFX configs you can find here as well as more screenshots surrounding the shuttle. As to whos configs they are, it seems that when I added them to my gamedata folder and renamed the cfg files I named them as yours! So these might actually be your TUFX configs... Please tell me if I am wrong! The origin of the configs has been confusing me for longer than it really should....

Ah, was asking since they seemed similar to that old red one I made ages ago. Looking good though!