[WIP] Boring Crew Services - Stockalike Starliner Mod

DylanSemrau

On 10/3/2022 at 6:42 PM, Entr8899 said:

It works fine for me. You should read through this first:

That actually does tell me a lot. It's huge to know this mod is actually, ya know, released and played instead of vaporware. But I digress, I should probably move Boring's GameData folder into my KSP GameData folder instead of the entire BoringCrewServices-main folder

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

he has not quit he is actually working on spacex stuff atm i think this is just on the back burner 

On 4/13/2023 at 2:13 AM, Entr8899 said:

No, the author sadly quit modding a long time ago.

he has not quit he is actually working on spacex stuff atm i think this is just on the back burner

13 hours ago, UCTech said:

He has most certainly quit. If you look at his forum activity you will see, over the past almost two years, he has only been briefly active in October of last year and earlier this year. And I don't know what you are talking about in regards to SpaceX, that mod wasn't developed by him.

3 hours ago, Entr8899 said:

He has most certainly quit. If you look at his forum activity you will see, over the past almost two years, he has only been briefly active in October of last year and earlier this year. And I don't know what you are talking about in regards to SpaceX, that mod wasn't developed by him.

yeah, I hear he died of ligma...

On 5/18/2023 at 6:57 AM, Entr8899 said:

check out twitter he is working with damon on some amazing stuff 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The service module engines DV don't show up in my stock or Kerbal Engineer estimates. In flight, I get over 450 m/s from the engines so things are mostly working, but it complicates mission planning.

Is this a known limitation of the mod?

Edited by DeadJohn

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2023 at 6:33 PM, DeadJohn said:

The service module engines DV don't show up in my stock or Kerbal Engineer estimates. In flight, I get over 450 m/s from the engines so things are mostly working, but it complicates mission planning.

Is this a known limitation of the mod?

It's because the decoupler is the same part as the engine. Ideally the engines should be a separate part. 

If it really bothers you. You can remove the decoupler module from the part cfg. Then add a 1.25 decoupler and use the offset tool to get things lined up and working. The game will then do the proper calculationas. That or just keep the 450 m/s in mind. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...