Solar Panels Are Broken!!

Hello, Recently I have noticed that all of the solar panels in the game have a common problem which is that they do not produce any electricity while facing the sun. The values of both the sun exposure and the current flow are 0 all the time.

I started installing mods last month but I never encountered this problem till now, Could this problem have something to do with the mods I have installed or not?

@Aliplayer1

Just so you know, Kopernicus is a great mod, but it is very tightly version locked and one of the effects of having the wrong version is to break solar panel functionality - because Kopernicus allows for multiple star systems, the mod tells solar panels which star to use so when the KSP & Kopernicus versions are mismatched, your solar panels don't know where to point.  The folks keeping Kopernicus updated do a great job, but the last two updates in KSP have made some pretty significant changes that they have needed some time to catch up.  But it is well worth the wait to be able to use some of the great planet packs available.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.