Blinding Light Levels (Get your sunglasses!) [Kopernicus 1.10.x+]

RJVB09

18 hours ago, RJVB09 said:

Did you pass periapsis too?

Yup, even did a few full orbits around the wormhole.

I was guessing this happened because I moved my wormholes (Changed the cfg file) but I tried uninstalling the mod and installing again (So the wormholes are in the default place) and still they didn't work...

This isn't messing with my gameplay in any way because I can just use the cheat menu to teleport to the exit wormhole, but if I'm the only one with this problem this means it's conflicting with another mod? I should try testing it without any other mods and see if it works then

5 hours ago, NickTTD said:

Yup, even did a few full orbits around the wormhole.

I was guessing this happened because I moved my wormholes (Changed the cfg file) but I tried uninstalling the mod and installing again (So the wormholes are in the default place) and still they didn't work...

This isn't messing with my gameplay in any way because I can just use the cheat menu to teleport to the exit wormhole, but if I'm the only one with this problem this means it's conflicting with another mod? I should try testing it without any other mods and see if it works then

can you send your Player, Kopernicus and ModuleManager logs? Without them i can barely help as i've never had the issue myself

• 3 months later...

I've tried this mod on a clean install on 1.12.1 and the terrain seems to flicker on this mods planets but works fine with other modded planets (OPM installed). I'm wondering if this is because the mod and maybe some requirements are out of date is out of date or if there is something else on my end. I can post whatever is needed.

Clip
Gamedata

On 6/30/2021 at 4:57 PM, JinxerH said:

I've tried this mod on a clean install on 1.12.1 and the terrain seems to flicker on this mods planets but works fine with other modded planets (OPM installed). I'm wondering if this is because the mod and maybe some requirements are out of date is out of date or if there is something else on my end. I can post whatever is needed.

Clip
Gamedata

Yeah, I'm familiar with the problem and i know a fix but I'm not too bothered to fix it as I'm already working on a revamp of these mods.

If you so desire to fix it yourself just go in the kopernicus planet config  of every flickery planet and scroll down to the node PQS>Mods>Landcontrol and set createColors to True, this fixes it but might give the terrain funky colors, to fix that just go down to every value in LandClasses located in LandControl and change every color = value to 0,0,0,0 or #000000. Hope you can understand it :)

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with this mod, the atmosphere on Duna has an incorrect display of the atmosphere, I tried to change the versions of KSP and mods, but nothing helps, is there a solution to this problem.KSP version 1.12.2. I do not know how to insert a screenshot or other files, as for DUNE, when the camera approaches, the atmosphere seems to descend from the hills, and the plаnet also has a blue glow.I have a problem with this mod, the atmosphere on Duna has an incorrect display of the atmosphere, I tried to change the versions of KSP and mods, but nothing helps, is there a solution to this problem.KSP version 1.12.2. I do not know how to insert a screenshot or other files, as for DUNE, when the camera approaches, the atmosphere seems to descend from the hills, and the plаnet also has a blue glow.

Edited by Gangsta

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 7:12 AM, Gangsta said:

I have a problem with this mod, the atmosphere on Duna has an incorrect display of the atmosphere, I tried to change the versions of KSP and mods, but nothing helps, is there a solution to this problem.KSP version 1.12.2. I do not know how to insert a screenshot or other files, as for DUNE, when the camera approaches, the atmosphere seems to descend from the hills, and the plаnet also has a blue glow.I have a problem with this mod, the atmosphere on Duna has an incorrect display of the atmosphere, I tried to change the versions of KSP and mods, but nothing helps, is there a solution to this problem.KSP version 1.12.2. I do not know how to insert a screenshot or other files, as for DUNE, when the camera approaches, the atmosphere seems to descend from the hills, and the plаnet also has a blue glow.

you can upload screenies to imgur, also you might want to send your mod list and logs, and double check if the problem really comes from B2L.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.