The veering spaceplane.

I have a spaceplane, the design of which works for in atmosphere flights. However, once I added a pair of symmetrical boosters to allow it to get out of the atmosphere, it began noticeably veering off when it starts moving on the runway. It did this slightly before the boosters were added, but is now much worse and makes taking off impossible.

Here is the ship in question.

Any help would be appreciated.

For%20Forum%20to%20Inspect..png

Make your front wheels horizontal to the ground.

When they are on an angle, it's like pushing a shopping cart while bent on one side - the front wheel will get caught under it and flip over.

I know that I just learned how to actually do this yesterday after playing for a couple of months. In order to adjust those wheels when you're attaching them, find the spot you want to put them then hold the shift key and hit the QWEASD buttons to make small adjustments to their orientation. You can tweak the direction that they attach until they are properly aligned.

I discovered something that might help to alleviate swerving problems: have 'trolley' gear instead of 'tripod', like the early B-52s. This somehow seems to make things a bit more stable. All you have to do is attach them further up the side of the fuselage and press q and e to rotate. Maybe use hardpoints to elevate them a bit more.