【1.9.x】KE-01 Generator R2020/4/10

JebediahKerloby

Power, power! infinity POWER!!!

KE-01 Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator

R20200410 Release

NfOpxh5.jpg

It's a single part mod, but after you download it you can see a folder named "Jebediah_Industry"

and that means I will make more and more parts like this

Stay tuned !

DOWNLOAD ON SPACEDOCK !

license: MIT

P.S: Read "readme.md" file (open it by notebook) first, it will tell you how to install this mod and where to find it.

have fun!

you can also buy my cat a bag of catfood by this link :https://afdian.net/@Jeb2631344885

or this1280px-PayPal.svg.png

if you don't want to buy my cat a bag of catfood(cat: prrrrrrrrr), you can subscribe my bilibili channel:

https://space.bilibili.com/279755943 

Edited by JebediahKerloby

Welcome to the forum @baddzse233 and @limitn, I have added an English translation to your posts because, unfortunately, it is required of all posts outside of the international sub-forums. The reason we have this rule is because not all browsers or devices have auto translate functions. We encourage you to use a translation service like google translate to post in the general forum.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum @baddzse233 and @limitn, I have added an English translation to your posts because, unfortunately, it is required of all posts outside of the international sub-forums. The reason we have this rule is because not all browsers or devices have auto translate functions. We encourage you to use a translation service like google translate to post in the general forum.

Thx for translation. The first translation is right but it's a verb rather than an noun. The second means support, akin "cheers". "Stand by" may confuse readers.

Edited by ssd21345

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.