Be PC in KSP

Ryohei56

Please be aware of the need to follow PC guidelines when in KSP. The term 'little' is sizeist', the term 'green is colourist and the term 'men' is just plain sexist.

Therefore, to refer to Kerbals as 'little green men' is definitely offensive on many levels. You should refer to them as 'Beings of non-specific size, colour and gender. Or not.'

(Signed)

The Right-On Woke Snowflake SJW

i kind of think things have gone a little too far at this point. the term politically correct is almost certainly oxymoronic in nature. as i have never known any politician to do anything correctly. so its not really something people should aspire to. 

many people fall afoul of power gradients in society and generalizing who has it worse is just bad. i for one think its pretty damn racist/sexist/whateverist to be lumped into a group of privileged individuals based on my skin color/gender/whatever and not my actual situation. 

id go into it more but its kind of hard without breaking the no politics rules, which i may have already stepped over with this post. not to mention i only clicked on it because i thought it was about computers. 

Edited by Nuke