[1.10.x] Provenance Aerospace - Stockalike New Glenn Mod

DylanSemrau

Are you interested in making this mod compatible with Nertea's CryoTanks? I could write a patch to let them play well together, and reportedly he's working on Methalox engines of his own.

I definitely haven't already written it myself for my save

Edited by jan Melantu

3 hours ago, jan Melantu said:

Are you interested in making this mod compatible with Nertea's CryoTanks? I could write a patch to let them play well together, and reportedly he's working on Methalox engines of his own.

I definitely haven't already written it myself for my save

Go for it, you can submit a PR on GitHub

On 4/22/2020 at 10:18 PM, DylanSemrau said:

Also here's a few screenshots from the other day:

uAe1e9e.pngC1rjZkX.pngkPAJrrR.pngjYV6vJL.pngkdwdTZF.pngGE6T48w.png6OqgZdS.png3seQwXj.png

Other mods (all of which I highly recommend) :

-Near Future (Exploration, Solar, Launch Vehicles)

-Bluedog Design Bureau

-CryoTanks

-JNSQ

-Tundra Space Center

-Modular Launch Pads

how to get the new glenn launchpad? I'm using ksc extended and jnsq but I'm not seeing the new glenn launchpad in my ksc

32 minutes ago, llikooid said:

how to get the new glenn launchpad? I'm using ksc extended and jnsq but I'm not seeing the new glenn launchpad in my ksc

You will also need the Tundra Space Center for the physical launch pad and Modular Launch Pads for the fall-back service tower shown in Dylan's screenshots.

4 minutes ago, hemeac said:

You will also need the Tundra Space Center for the physical launch pad and Modular Launch Pads for the fall-back service tower shown in Dylan's screenshots.

yeah i have tundra space center installed do i need to place the launchpad manually?

24 minutes ago, llikooid said:

yeah i have tundra space center installed do i need to place the launchpad manually?

I feel I had downloaded some mod that placed them within the KSC, but tbh, don't remember what that was or know whether it would work in JNSQ.  However, damonvv has linked to KottabosGames's review and he goes through the process on how to place and use the launchpad. 

Edited by hemeac

1 hour ago, llikooid said:

Im playing in v1.8.1 the fairing always deployed when i was separating stage 2 and i can't see fairing deployment in my staging

It automatically deploys at 65km, you can change the altitude or disable this if you’d like and simply enable staging

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.