KSP 1.9.1 stuck on loading screen

Hey everybody,

I deleted everything and installed version 1.9.1.
It broke on loading screen.
When I remove the DLCs, the game loaded but all texts were gone. Just the #autoLOC_numbers everywhere.

Here are the log files you requested when another user had the same problem I'm having.

https://we.tl/t-RIXyX14en7

Here are the picture of the bugs happening:

wvMoYOK.png

lNkJMvu.png

You've deleted the localisation files, which makes me suspect you've deleted a lot more than you should have. Those logs also seem to be full of problems with resources not being defined so it's possible your game files have been corrupted in some way.

Uninstall and reinstall the game again, then verify the game files in Steam- right click KSP in Steam and click Properties, then the Local Files tab, then 'Verify integrity of game files'. Once that's done, try running the game again and see if it works.

7 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

You've deleted the localisation files, which makes me suspect you've deleted a lot more than you should have.

I'm assuming you think I deleted some random files. Probably because I wrote "I deleted everything and installed version 1.9.1."

What I meant to write is: I delete everything and after the hard drive was empty, I installed the version 1.9.1.

So, better explained:

1. I formatted the hard drive;
  2. I downloaded version 1.9.1
  3. I started the game
  4. I screenshot the erros and posted them in this forum.

So, as you can see, I didn't delete localisation files and other random files.

I hope that helps you guys debug this error.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.