Early game orbit contracts won't complete, despite being in orbit.

I am running KSP 1.9.1 with both expansions and with the most common mods. Having just started a new career game, I am currently just getting the early-game contracts which ask me to achieve any orbit around Kerbin (no specific orbital inclinations).

As can be seen in this screenshot from the tracking station, the probe is orbiting Kerbin.

OG4Y61v.jpg

Yet all the contracts asking for it do not recognize the vessel having achieved orbit.

Can anyone help me with this?

Update: I managed to fix the problem by restarting the game, going to the tracking station, taking control of the vessel from there and after about 10 seconds all the contracts suddenly recognized I was in orbit / completed.

Edited by FasterThanFlourite

Sometimes you need to quicksave and then restore the game from the quicksave to "help" the contracts complete. If that doesn't do it, then I'd guess it's either a mod incompatibility, or your game is corrupted and needs a steam file validation.

Since all the contracts didn't recognize orbits, I figured it was a general KSP question.

I managed to fix the problem by restarting the game, going to the tracking station, taking control of the vessel from there and after about 10 seconds all the contracts suddenly recognized I was in orbit / completed.

• 1 year later...