About Chinese Player's Heart

徐俊睿

After playing this game for nearly half a year, I still don't know how to build rockets, but I did build over 50 other things, such as cars, boats, cannons, nuclear bombs, planes (passenger planes, fighter planes, chickens.) However, I learned a lot of scientific knowledge in the game, so I don't have to worry about my physics results in the future.

KSP is a very good game. I like it very much, but I am a Chinese and I don't know much English. This is my first time to play a foreign game. I can't understand many words. I hope foreign players can give me some help and look forward to the release of KSP2.

I can build anything, but I can't build rockets (the bitter complaint of a Chinese player)

1 hour ago, 徐俊睿 said:

I can't understand many words.

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your progress, even with the language problem.  The game includes Chinese localization but installation depends on where you bought it:

If it is from the store you need to download the language pack from there and install it.

If it's from steam you need to right click on KSP in your games list, select properties, select the tab at the top 'language', change to Chinese and then verify the games files:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

If you need any help building and flying rockets then please ask questions, you will find the members here are very friendly and helpful.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:13 AM, Vanamonde said:

Maybe you have difficulty understanding us, but we have no difficulty understanding you. :) Your English is fine. 

And there's no rule that says you must build rockets. Lots of players don't. 

Yeah @Vanamonde is right. You can build anything! For example:

Planes

Rockets

Space Stations

Robots 

Bananas (hmmm)

You have to only name it! Happy flying and have fun!

On 5/1/2020 at 5:30 PM, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:
On 5/1/2020 at 4:27 PM, VoidCosmos said:

Bananas (hmmm)

It's been done before.

You can also build something as absurd as a toilet, like one that @vyznev built last year.

ZtDNoiC.png

I also build some absurd stuff myself, like:

@徐俊睿, I think you would be interested in the Chinese-speaking part of the KSP Forums. The "International" category is specially devoted to non-English speakers who would rather use their own language when asking for help. Of course, the English-speaking players would be more than happy to assist you as well.

Rocket-building can vary in difficulty, depending on your mission purpose. If you're just starting out, there are numerous YouTube tutorials that guide you through starting KSP. I made a couple of them last year for building your first rockets and planes (but I never got past #2). If you can't understand what I'm saying, then you can at least follow what's going on in the video.

Wishing you all the best.

Edited by Mars-Bound Hokie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.