What’s the first thing you’ll do in ksp2?

What’s going to be the first thing you do in ksp2? I think what I’m going to do is push the game to it’s limitations, see just how badly it can be broken..Maybe will make an orion drive pogo stick...

Or start a dedicated game and play the gane the way it’s intended to. Either way, the sky is the limit!

(I’ll excuse myself out....)

Edited by Lewie

I'd like to try the new "Progression" mode and do a spoiler-free playthrough exploring all the bodies on my own accord without consulting this forum. I think that's the best way to challenge and delight myself. Looking forward to unlocking the Daedalus drive. Then, I'm going to get work modding to my heart's content.

Edited by prestja

Sandbox, most powerful engine, minimal fuel tank, command chair, Jeb. Throttle up, space bar.

Then start a career mod game.

Edited by mattinoz

Progression save, Horizon Munar Colony as soon as possible and then launching all other missions from there, maybe while keeping o or 2 mun capable sstos as Kerbin Landers. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Master39 said:

Progressione save, Horizon Munar Colony as soon as possible and then launching all other missions from there, maybe while keeping o or 2 mun capable sstos as Kerbin Landers. 

Taking advantage of the new colony-powered progression, I like it. I'm going to use my first Mun colony as a staging ground for Duna colonization, and later a Jool drydock. I plan on launching my first interstellar craft from Jool much like in the cinematic reveal trailer.

11 hours ago, prestja said:

Taking advantage of the new colony-powered progression,

Not only that, I'm also absolutely taking advantage of those fancy logos and posters from Overwatch's "Horizon Lunar Colony"

Maybe without the sentient gorillas killing all my crew and taking over.

See if I can mod it to 3x easily with just a text editor, or see if one needs something like Kopernicus.

Then I'd want to see if planets from KSP 1 could be ported into KSP2, in which case I'd want to bring in my changes to the inner solar system (ie the stock solar system), and add OPM.

Then, after establishing a colony, on Tekto, go interstellar.

Step 1: get in sandbox mode

Step 2: build an orbital rocket

Step 3: put a payload that holds an orion drive and a Kerbal

Step 4: orbit it, get the kerbal behind the orion drive and turn it on...

Hey, maybe after some tries I'd reach Mun!

On 5/6/2020 at 2:42 PM, Toucan said:

Explore whats possible in multiplayer mode. Looking forward to doing missions with friends.

In multiplayer I'll probably install BDArmory 2.0 and nuke my friends.

It was my dream since I don't know when.

I could say that they added in ksp 2 micro meteorites.

But then it came in my mind the treaty that says that you ca'nt bring weapons in space. (cries)