What’s the first thing you’ll do in ksp2?

I think I'll try to go through the game at first in career mode just to progress through it as it's meant to be done, then when that gets too tedious I'll switch to sandbox and explore all the other features.

No comments in a while...dang. Over a thousand views, man that was my most successful thread yet. Shame that no one is still posting in it, I liked seeing what people were saying. Oh well...

I remember playing the tutorials and then getting to the ones for the mun. Everything always went fine, until landing. I could never control the ship enough to land without crashing, by doing the way the tutorial wanted, which was going "sideways" while dropping alt until the last moment. And then somebody suggested going to minmus first cause it was easier, and voila. Landed on the first try. And getting the feel for it, I proceeded to land on the mun, and then explore the whole system many times over, in many different ways...

Can't wait to take baby steps again. I hope KSP2 adds enough change or realism or complexity or whatever to get even experienced ksp players to have to take a few hard but rewarding baby steps.

will look at multiplayer, test the positioning system mainly ground and jitter, look at timewarp subspace system then onto the modding aspect and somewhere in there i will be buying 2 extra copies of the game for @godarklight and @dagger. (yes i said that in public and yes i mean it)

Edited by Redneck

36 minutes ago, Redneck said:

will look at multiplayer, test the positioning system mainly ground and jitter, look at timewarp subspace system then onto the modding aspect and somewhere in there i will be buying 2 extra copies of the game for @godarklight and @dagger. (yes i said that in public and yes i mean it)

U wot m8