What’s the first thing you’ll do in ksp2?

On 6/4/2020 at 5:00 AM, FrozenFirework said:

Make two surface base on Kerbin then start a Cold War with automated weapons trying to kamikaze each base - but get a friend to control the other base and then we can do some real conflict 

I’ve got a good video suggestion for you. It’s called ksp kollabrative warfare. I suggest you go check it out.

Probably customise my Kerbal, if that's a thing!

Actually, come to think of it... will it be? I'd love it if they sort of gave the Kerbalizer tool a return.

I have never tried it personally, but I think it would still be quite a nice (and probably simple) thing to have stock in KSP 2. :)

• 1 month later...

Play around nothing in particular check out some of the new features and expose some Kerbals to some...*Looks at Jeb and laughs*

Then i am going to shoot for the stars and build some colonies and then...*Looks at several Kerbals and laughs*

Then i will build an interstellar craft and *remembers The last Jedi and laughs*

Edited by Minmus Taster

On 5/6/2020 at 4:32 AM, RoninFrog said:

Probably gonna either see if Orion drives are better for kerbal cannons than vectors, or try to build an SSTA before anyone else.

Have an feeling the Orion will make plasma of any kerbals or other stuff near by. 
Do not fire, repeat: do not fire.
HG5fkekh.png

35 minutes ago, magnemoe said:

Have an feeling the Orion will make plasma of any kerbals or other stuff near by. 
Do not fire, repeat: do not fire.
HG5fkekh.png

And yes orions is some of the first thing i will play with. 

What I plan to do is take a serious mission report and take it as far as I can be bothered to. I'll refrain from making my way to other planets in other saves to see what they look like, and instead just explore them at my own pace.

• 3 weeks later...