What is the funniest threat a little kid said to you after losing an online game to you.

VictoryNeverFail

"im gonna have you banned you cheater"

3 weeks later he was permabanned for cheating (aimbot). couldn't even win with cheats.

Edited by Nuke

• 4 weeks later...

think I once got a “shut up” from the tf2 losing team during some insults thrown around in chat.

i was on the losing team

and the “shut up” kid logged out before the end of the match

(koth on Harvest if nobody cares)

• 4 weeks later...

One time I got on a minecraft server and my pal was doing a treasure hunt from another online user. The server had a map so I kept messaging in the textbox where the next clue was. The dude freaked out and I don't know if he was a kid but I was sure ruining the game. An admin told me to stop but it was sure funny. Eventually the dude and I had fun about it.

NOTE: This was a long time ago...

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

One time in a Hypixel bedwars match the enemy team (this was a 4v4v4v4 and the other two teams were eliminated early on) was really toxic, they insulted us in chat and we insulted back, but we also insulted them in the team chat. I was lucky enough to be in a team with nice people and we had a lot of fun. The game lasted until sudden death (the last 5 minutes) with "ur bad u stupid noobs" coming from them the whole time. They pearled over to us and got knocked off. They lost to the stupid noobs! 

13 hours ago, catloaf said:

One time in a Hypixel bedwars match the enemy team (this was a 4v4v4v4 and the other two teams were eliminated early on) was really toxic, they insulted us in chat and we insulted back, but we also insulted them in the team chat. I was lucky enough to be in a team with nice people and we had a lot of fun. The game lasted until sudden death (the last 5 minutes) with "ur bad u stupid noobs" coming from them the whole time. They pearled over to us and got knocked off. They lost to the stupid noobs! 

yknow, if you are gonna be toxic, at least be good at it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.