KSP2 OST?

Music is always a huge part of the feel of space in both movies and games. Maybe not upon initial release, but how cool would it be if KSP2 had its own original soundtrack and not just the same royalty free tracks? an orchestrated recretion of the KSP main theme, along with several other awesome tracks for building craft, launching, orbit, landing, reentry, etc.?

I can't  say it would really bother me either way.

Yes I would prefer a more varied soundtrack, and original would be most welcome, but it wouldn't affect whether I buy it, or how much I enjoy playing enough to be an issue. 

1 hour ago, pandaman said:

I can't  say it would really bother me either way.

Yes I would prefer a more varied soundtrack, and original would be most welcome, but it wouldn't affect whether I buy it, or how much I enjoy playing enough to be an issue. 

Same here, a good soundtrack is nice, but in almost every game I turn it off and play my own selection of music.

29 minutes ago, Curveball Anders said:

Same here, a good soundtrack is nice, but in almost every game I turn it off and play my own selection of music.

Same here, a good soundtrack is nice, but in almost every game I turn it off and play my own selection of music so you can't tell when I edit my videos.

I don't know if  this was already confirmed. Any way this was seen in the dev story trailer:

zudhjoo.png

along with other music making software can be seen at this timestamp 1:35 so it's really likely KSP 2 will have some original music

Edited by KerbolExplorer

Merch merch merch merch; Merch! Merch! Merch! Merch merch merch merch, merch merch merch. Me~~rch merch merch merch. Merch. [ed: ?]

*cough* Sorry translation software got stuck. Anyways, as I've ranted before a proper OST is a case of Take! My! Money!, and merch in general where OSTs are a subclass, are where the real money on a game can be made. Depending on the release method(s) it can be an avenue for revenue neutral advertising for the game.

4 hours ago, KerbolExplorer said:

I don't know if  this was already confirmed. Any way this was seen in the dev story trailer:

zudhjoo.png

along with other music making software can be seen at this timestamp 1:35 so it's really likely KSP 2 will have some original music

Hopefully but that mixer could just be for engine noises and exploasions