[1.12.x] WalkAbout

I'm also not seeing the button.  Walkabout isn't showing in toolbar controller either.

Using latest beta from github.

Edit:  Tested in KSP with no other mods and also with Toolbar Controller / Click Through Blocker, no icon shows up either way.  KSP 1.11.whateverthelatestis

No errors in log.  @linuxgurugamer let me know if there is anything else I can test.

Edited by Dave7

22 hours ago, Dave7 said:

I'm also not seeing the button.  Walkabout isn't showing in toolbar controller either.

Using latest beta from github.

Edit:  Tested in KSP with no other mods and also with Toolbar Controller / Click Through Blocker, no icon shows up either way.  KSP 1.11.whateverthelatestis

No errors in log.  @linuxgurugamer let me know if there is anything else I can test.

Not at home right now, but install SpaceTuxLibrary, I see I didnt put the dependencies in.  But I think this is needed

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dave7 said:

@linuxgurugamer Here is a Player.log with only Toolbar Controller, Click Through Blocker, SpaceTuxLibrary and Walkabout installed.  Hope it helps.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/90lh2d

Ummm, wow.  That site is nothing I'll ever connect to again, it seemed to be somewhat malicious, tried to download multiple things without my consent

You didn't go into the flight scene at all.  

Please get me another log, this time go into the flight scene

Also, a screenshot of the game at the MainMenu and in the FlightScene

Also, try installing KIS.  It shouldn't make a difference, but since it does interface with KIS, would be helpful to see if having it installed will make a difference.  

Please use a different site to upload your files, I will not connect to sendspace again

Sorry about the sendspace site.  I've never used it either until now.  Worked fine when I tried the link.  I'll use onedrive or something else.  I thought the Walkabout button showed up in the KSC scene and you spawned in from there.  I'll try again and add KIS.

1 hour ago, Dave7 said:

Sorry about the sendspace site.  I've never used it either until now.  Worked fine when I tried the link.  I'll use onedrive or something else.  I thought the Walkabout button showed up in the KSC scene and you spawned in from there.  I'll try again and add KIS.

It does, but I'd like to see what happens in flight as well, as well as the KIS test

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Is this compatible with JNSQ? It doesn't work for me (no button, and key bindings don't work), and I'm getting a KeyNotFoundException:

Spoiler

[EXC 01:28:19.531] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    KspWalkAbout.Entities.KnownPlaces.GetFacilityLevel (System.String facilityName) (at <7e42b4ba31f24b629a34a4efe50448aa>:0)
    KspWalkAbout.Entities.KnownPlaces.RefreshLocations () (at <7e42b4ba31f24b629a34a4efe50448aa>:0)
    KspWalkAbout.Entities.KnownPlaces..ctor () (at <7e42b4ba31f24b629a34a4efe50448aa>:0)
    KspWalkAbout.Entities.WalkAboutPersistent.GetLocationMap () (at <7e42b4ba31f24b629a34a4efe50448aa>:0)
    KspWalkAbout.WalkAbout.Start () (at <7e42b4ba31f24b629a34a4efe50448aa>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

JNSQ seems to remove the microbiomes at KSC, maybe that has something to do with it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.