[1.11.x] Phoenix Industries (v1.7) [18-DEC-2020] - Cargo ships, Deep Space solutions, EVA Suits, Boosters, and more!

-ctn-

1 hour ago, alberro+ said:

Playing in 1.8.1, with texturereplacer. Been using this mod's suits for good while, but the current release doesn't work with texturereplacer. Is there any way I can use the new suits without having the new suit picker thing?

On 2/13/2021 at 10:29 AM, -ctn- said:

It looks like you’re using TextureReplacer. In the TextureReplacer UI, there’s a button near the bottom that says something like “personalized skins” or “personalized suits” that needs to be unchecked (off) for the suits to display properly while TextureReplacer is installed. 

I haven't had time to check any recent updates, basically waiting for the final update before checking it out. But try this previous fix and let me know. If you updated TextureReplacer, it might have changed your setting if you had it correctly set previously.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/7/2022 at 5:19 AM, Stolas said:

My suits don't work even though I did everything the README told me (1.11.2)

Hi there.

The suit textures no longer need TextureReplacer to work - they will work with the stock suit switcher. If you have TextureReplacer installed: in the TextureReplacer UI, there’s a button near the bottom that says something like “personalized skins” or “personalized suits” that needs to be unchecked (off) for the suits to display properly while TextureReplacer is installed.  This is most likely the root of your problem, if you still have this problem, but you can pop in here and provide more details / screenshots if it persists or if you are having a different problem.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.