So, question 1/2 . Any good mods out there for 3.75m pods? I know about Near Future Spacecraft, Taurus MPCV and HOYO CSM and that's about it. Preferably I'm looking for something Orion or Starliner-syle. -Also,  stockalike, please.

And question 2/2 . How could I change all the tanks in Interstellar Fuel Switch to use stock and CRP resources instead of the KSPIE resources?

Edited by The Dressian Exploder

15 hours ago, The Dressian Exploder said:

So, question 1/2 . Any good mods out there for 3.75m pods? I know about Near Future Spacecraft, Taurus MPCV and HOYO CSM and that's about it. Preferably I'm looking for something Orion or Starliner-syle. -Also,  stockalike, please.

And question 2/2 . How could I change all the tanks in Interstellar Fuel Switch to use stock and CRP resources instead of the KSPIE resources?

1. check out: 

2. Use Module Manager patches, see that thread for details

12 hours ago, VoidCosmos said:

1/2: I really don't know who had adopted this mod. Seems interesting to me though

2/2: idk

And if you want, I can even duplicate the CST-100 Capsule and add TU support to the duplicate and name it as Orion

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.