[1.9.X] Special Delivery - Stockalike Cygnus [1.1][20/05/2020]

Beale

On 5/18/2020 at 4:55 PM, curtquarquesso said:

Congrats on proper release! 

aQpOQ3l.pngquizvq5.png

I don't see the shroud for the SM as a part in the parts list, and it doesn't seem to be working as a built-in shroud, could someone else confirm?

Mind if I ask, where did you get those shiny textures for Cygnus?

On 7/9/2021 at 11:16 PM, ItzNicko124 said:

Mind if I ask, where did you get those shiny textures for Cygnus?

There is a mod called Textures Unlimited that supports stuff like that, and there are mods (err... Magpie textures or smth, Quicksilver) that add shinyness for all parts

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AstroMatthew said:

I love this mod but there is no re(stockalike) Antares Rocket mod to go with it. do you plan on adding one in the future?

You can make something close to an Antares using BDB, Restock, and Tantares, it’s on the BDB Wiki

• 10 months later...
4 hours ago, cameronisher3 said:

Awhile ago I stumbled upon a recolor mod for this mod. Right now I'm looking for it again and I can't for the life of me come back across it! If anybody knows where I can find it that would be fantastic.

Thank you.

Intercolor/colour? That recolors Tantares parts but maybe also handles additional mods from Beale.

On 5/30/2022 at 4:41 PM, DeadJohn said:

Intercolor/colour? That recolors Tantares parts but maybe also handles additional mods from Beale.

Unfortunately not. 

Looking back at screenshots of my old GameData, which I'm kicking myself for losing, it is it's own folder called "Delivery Recolor". Searching Google and the forums turns up nothing. It is seemingly gone

• 6 months later...
On 6/3/2022 at 9:08 AM, cameronisher3 said:

Unfortunately not. 

Looking back at screenshots of my old GameData, which I'm kicking myself for losing, it is it's own folder called "Delivery Recolor". Searching Google and the forums turns up nothing. It is seemingly gone

You can find it on the Intercolor GitHub:

https://github.com/Zarbon44/Intercolor

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.