How to edit multiple parts/nodes at once with ModuleManger?

I'm attempting to write some life support patches that doubles the amount of resources packed, like so:

// JNSQ days are twice as long, double resources to compensate
@PART[Part1|Part2|Part3]:NEEDS[JNSQ&TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
{
    @RESOURCE[Food|Water|Oxygen|CarbonDioxide|Waste|WasteWater]
    {
        @maxAmount *= 2
    }
    @RESOURCE[Food|Water|Oxygen]
    {
        @amount *= 2
    }
}

However, it does not do anything. Is it possible to specify multiple nodes at once, or must I write each resource and part out separately? The ModuleManager wiki says that wildcards can be used, but does not mention explicitly specifying multiple parts.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

try simplifying -  do only one resource at first - to make sure the patch is working - then add complexity. The original patch (here) does everything one at a time. What you want to do (all at once) should be able to be done - suggest just start simple and work towards complex.

also the '|' (pipe) means OR - when you mean to use is ',' (and) - at least in the @PART and maybe even in the @RESOURCE

suggest replacing :FINAL with :AFTER[TacLifeSupport]

Thank you for the advice! I don't have the time to work on this right now, but I'll see what I can figure out.

Re "," for @RESOURCE: I tried that after I posted this, but it seemed to apply to only the first resource listed (and yes, this was with only 1 part being patched).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.